please remember us ☘️

Rayna's pov

I ran directly into my room, bumping into Gopi and Radha, my two special servants.

Gopi: hey bhagwan!

Radha: Rayna?! Why are you running.? Omg, you are so damp! Don't tell me you were hoofing in the rain again

She said rolling her eyes, I rolled my eyes too and walked inside clasping a piece of cloth to dry my long hair.

Gopi: What's wrong Rayna?

I sat on the Carpet, joined by Radha and Gopi. Radha took the piece from my hand and started parching my hair, I was still thinking about that boy who was gazing at me, I pulled my knees to my chest resting my chin on it as Radha parch my hair.

Me: When I was dancing in the rain * I paused* someone was keeping an eye on me.

Gopi: who ?? How dare he!!? *gasp* Was he a trespasser??? Should I inform soldiers??

Me : No! He was not a trespasser! I believe he was one of the princes I am gonna marry.

Both of them gasped.

Radha: What? they are here already?? Is he handsome?

Gopi: Did you talk with him?

Radha: What does his voice sound like?

I looked at both of them, with a frown. They sensed that I was not in the mood to answer their questions so they dropped the topic. Gopi handed me another pair of ghagra.

Gopi: Get changed, otherwise you will catch a cold and I don't wanna dance alone tonight?!

Me: Why are you dancing tonight.?

I looked at Gopi baffled and Radha spanked my head,

Radha: Did you forget that Navrati starts today ?!!!

My eyes widen.

Me: Oh god how can I forget? Muze maaf Kar dijiye Mata ji.

I united my hands apologising to Durga Maa looking at the sky and both of them giggled.

Gopi: Come on let's get ready for Durga Pooja.

Me: yeah let's go!!

namjoon's pov

After taking a good portion of snooze me other six got out of our rooms to find lots of people running around and decorating the place.

Yoongi: What's happening here?

Jin: I think they are organizing some kind of festival?

I noticed Raja Chhatrasal making his way towards us.

Raja Chhatrasal: Good evening, Did you all rest well?

Junkook: we did, thank you

Raja Chhatrasal: I'm so glad, If you need anything feel free to ask.