Threat 🥀

Rayna's pov :

I was seating in the lounge with Radha, Gopi,  ha-eun and min-ah having a nice chat , getting to know each other better .

Gopi : this place is so beautiful, it didn't even feel like we are in korea .

Radha : yaa , I still looks like we are in India.

She said being all smiley that caused Ha-eun and min-ah to giggle.

Ha-eun: we are glad that you liked it , kings really tried hard for all this .

I smiled , but before I could reply a horn was blowed causing min-ah and Ha-eun to stumbled and stand up on there feet .
We three looked at them confused , with that a lady whome I have not met yet walked into my room with five to six lady servants behind her .

Ha-eun and min-ah bowed , showing her respect, we three stood up

Ha-eun and min-ah bowed , showing her respect, we three stood up .

Lady : don't you have manners ? Don't you know you should pay respect to your elders??

She said offended, glaring at me and my two friends , before she could say something more min-ah interrupted, still her head hanging low .

Min-ah: sorry to interrupt your majesty , they can't speak korean.

Lady : that doesn't mean she shouldn't show me respect!

She said raising her voice , which caused my blood to boil! No one have ever talked to me in that tone , how dare she ?? And who the hell is she ??!

Me : who is she min-ah?

I asked , that lady glared at me but I ignored her stare and looked at min-ah, min-ah looked scared but answered me eventually.

Min-ah: s...she is kings a..aunt Kim jikio.

I nodded and joined my hands showing my respect towards her with a fake smile on my face . Jikio smirked

Jikio : leave us alone .

She ordered and all the people in the room started walking away, ha-eun signaled Radha and Gopi to follow them outside , they both looked at me and I nodded slowly, and both of them walked away leaving me and jikio or I can say aunt alone.
After everyone walked out , she looked at me with the same dirty smirk on her face , she started walking towards me as she speaks

Jikio : so you are the bitch who married my sons??

She said smirking, I closed my wrist tightly, my nails dugging in my skin but I don't care !! Control Rayna, act like you understand nothing, I maintained the confused look on my face , despite being so angry right now .

She walked more closed to me .

Jikio : I can say that you are really beautiful, now I see why the kings are so out of their minds lately. They are distracted