marriage proposal ✨️🌺

This story begins in the year 1680 when India was ruled by powerful kings!

This story is about a princess Rayna 🌺, who was raised by her two loving parents, she was everyone's favourite in their kingdom. She was so beautiful that people say the moon used to hide behind a cloud looking at her Beaty...

She was good at everything, studying, sword fighting, painting, horse riding, cooking, singing, dancing you name it and she could do it in seconds ...
She got everything She desired since she was a kid, Everything she touched became hers.. she used to thank god for her abilities and the beautiful life she had, she used to consider herself lucky to have such a great life and hoped that she could live her life like this forever... but her luck said otherwise.....

Raja Chhatrasal was taking a peaceful walk in the garden with Korean ruler Kim Geon, who was a trader and Raja Chhatrasal's best friend for more than 15 years. Kim Geon lived in India for more than 20 years with his family but shifted back to their country 7 years ago because of some personal issues. He was back in India for a trade deal and stopped by to greet his friend.

Kim Geon: It was nice meeting you after so many years.

He said happily.

Raja Chhatrasal: Yes my friend, I'm so glad that you stopped by.

He said hugging his friend, Kim Geon smiled as he hugged him back. Before they could say something else, music started playing in the background.
Kim Geon broke the hug and scanned his surroundings looking for the source of beautiful music.

He started following the music, which led both of them to an open place covered by lots of beautiful flowers and shrubs.
He saw a beautiful girl in a red dress with long black hair dancing to the classical Indian music played by the musicians in the garden. He smiled looking at her before he could say something further she started singing, making Kim Geon sallow his words back. He was so mesmerized by her voice and her perfect way of dancing.

Both Raja Chhatrasal and Kim Geon watched her from afar as she danced and sang, enjoying her beautiful talent...

As soon as she finished dancing, Kim Geon turned towards his friend.

Kim Geon: Who is this girl Chhatrasal?

Raja Chhatrasal: *laughed* Don't you remember her geon? She is my daughter Rayna.

Kim Geon: What?! Really!! Omg, the last time I saw her she was a kid.

Raja Chhatrasal: The last time you saw her was seven years ago Geon. Now she's all grown up.

Raja Chhatrasal said looking at her beautiful daughter and thinking about how fast the time flew by. A small girl who he used to carry around his shoulder is all grown-up and turned into a beautiful woman...

Kim Geon: How old is she?

Raja Chhatrasal: She just turned twenty.

Kim Geon: She's the same age as my youngest son.!

He smiled and they both watched Rayna singing. Kim Geon was so impressed by Raja Chhatrasal's daughter, that he remembered her as a small girl who used to play with his seven sons. Always fighting with them and crying. He always used to look at Rayna and dreamed of having a daughter but his luck had some other plans. His wife used to treat Ryan as her own so did he. Suddenly something came to his mind.

Kim Geon: chhatrasal, If you don't mind I want to say something. It's about your daughter and my sons.

He turned towards his friend, Raja Chhatrasal looked at him with a big smile on his face. They both laughed in happiness and hugged each other. Raja Chhatrasal was so happy with the proposal made by Kim Geon. He would be more than happy to marry his one and only lovely daughter to his best friend's son, this was the best opportunity for the two countries to make their bond stronger for the rest of their lives.

Raja Chhatrasal and Kim Geon were on cloud nine as they discussed that matter with each other. But Raja Chhatrasal noticed the unusual behaviour of his friend. He questioned him about what was bothering him so much.

Kim Geon: chhatrasal.

He said holding his friend's hand as he looked at him seriously, Raja Chhatrasal looked at him worried thinking if he changed his mind about the marriage.

Kim Geon: Before we fix this marriage I want you to know about a custom in our royal family that has been going on for centuries.

But the next thing Kim Geon said made Raja Chhatrasal rethink his decision to marry his daughter to his son. He was so amazed by their tradition. He was about to let down Kim Geon's offer but then he thought about the profit they could get with this marriage. Kim Geon was a powerful king who could help them a lot in matters of trade and protection from the other kings who were willing to capture and destroy his beautiful kingdom.

If Rayna marries Kim Geon's sons She won't need to struggle for anything and will be able to live her life as she lived until now without worrying about anything and will be happy till the day she dies. So he made up his mind about this marriage, thinking about his daughters and the kingdom's well-being...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~<3