Love 💕

1 week later...
(Taehyung's pov)

I was hopping towards Rayna's chamber with slight excitement running through my veins. It was my turn today to look after her and spend some quality time together. I beamed as her room came into my sight. It was still early in the dawn but I was so excited that I couldn't sleep last night. I hope she's not fast asleep.

I entered her room to find it quiet and meaningless. Where's she?? My head slanted in confusion, and a subtle current of panic ran through my body. Where's she??

I stepped inside her massive bathroom and let out a sigh of relief. I caressed my chest to calm my fast-beating heart and panicked soul.

But soon, my eyes landed on her naked body which was slightly covered with a translucent white fabric that was hugging her body like a second layer of her skin, she was clenching the fabric around her chest lightly back facing me. The fabric travelling to her lower back and further exposed her bare back. Her long black hair was tied into a bun as she massaged her leg with some paste of herbs. Humming a tune in her harmonious voice.

I gulped hard, and a sudden rush of blush spread through my cheeks and my member down there, my eyes travelled through her perfect figure as I let out a sigh of frustration, and my hand twitched yearning to feel her curves and her soft body against it. Suddenly my mind flashed all the scenarios I could do to her right now making me excited and so much turn-on (and trust me those thoughts weren't decent).

I smirked and decided to tease her a little bit. To take my mind off my hard dick and constant thoughts of fucking her brains out.

Rayna's pov

I was sitting near the bathtub, my one leg submerged in the warm water and massaging the other with rose paste as I hummed a melody.

Taehyung: *chuckled* I think I arrived at the wrong moment.

I flinched so hard, nearly tumbling into the water, my head snapped towards the source of the voice as I glanced at him with my wide eyes.

Taehyung: or I can say right movement.

He snickered.

Me: Tae..taehyung?

He walked towards me as I clenched the fibre tighter around my body, not wanting to flash myself to him. He towered over me as I tilted my head upward to glimpse at him.

Me: what are you doing here?

Taehyung: did you forget Queen? It's my turn today.

He smiled

Me: yeah I know but you are pretty early.

Taehyung: yeah I know, I was just...umm.. Little... Little excited.

He scratched his nape while blushing as he shifted his gaze away from me. A chuckle left my lips as I shook my head he is adorable.

Taehyung: you smell so pleasant

He reduced the span between us and modelled down beside me taking me off guard, he leaned closer and negligibly nuzzled into my neck inhaling my scent and compacting his eyes shut retiring a trail of goosebumps all over my body.

Taehyuhg: it's intoxicating.

I veered around to glance at him and at the same movement, he opened his eyes, stunned by the tiny distance between us. His eyes slowly travel from my eyes to my lips, licking his own in the process. Our breath slightly fanning each other complexions making my soul flutter.