>>This story is only getting worse<<

[Chapter 30]

<<  2/3  >>

-----------------
Goldie POV
-----------------

I watched through the small crack in the door as Bonnie was confronted by a member, I knew he was caught as they all started piling up next to the door. Suddenly, One of them made eye contact with me and in a matter of seconds, The door swung open, But they were too late.

I was already at..

The house?

I groaned as a wave of excruciating pain ran throughout my entire body. My ear, My arms. Everything just hurt.

I felt tears spill from my eyes, nothing has ever hurt as much as this, maybe it was the injuries I've endured, or the heartbreak of not finding Xavier.. Springtrap leaving.. Or maybe it was all of that.

I've lost so much in the span of one night. Despite that, I stood to my feet, I needed help, I had to get to Springtrap.. My legs shook, and I stumbled my way towards the door, leaning against it as I lifted my hand to press the doorbell.

"S-Spring-" I choked out through tears. No answer.

I rang the doorbell again and knocked on the door as much as I could after wards. "P-Please.. I- *hic*." I paused.

Suddenly the door opened, I looked over at Springtrap, Trying to hold myself up with a smile, I was so happy to see him but.. Suddenly I broke down in tears. "I-Im sorry.. I'm so sorry-" I cried.

He frowned. "Goldie! what happened!? you're bleeding!" He exclaimed.

It became difficult to breathe and I found myself clawing at my chest. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. I got us all into this mess, I couldn't find Xavier, I don't know where he is! I'm!-" I stopped, Trying to find the right thing to say.

Then, for once in my life, I admitted the thing I was most afraid to.

"I'm scared." I whispered. Although I've said those words many times before, I never quite meant it as much as I did now, No, This time was different, I was, for once, afraid.

It felt like I was six again, frightened.. I wanted more than anything to call out for my mom, But I couldn't say the words, It was impossible to breathe.

And suddenly everything seemed to slow down, my vision became dark around the edges, Springtraps face was beginning to blur and his voice muffled, I only managed to catch a few words like, "Goldie!" Or "Hold on!" But that was about it. All I remember was seeing black, And a loud ringing in my ears.

-------------------
Bonnie POV
-------------------

They swung the door open, Pointing their guns around, But Goldie was no longer there. I felt a bit relieved but.. Where was he now?

"I swear I saw someone in here!" One of the guards yelled.

"Well there clearly isn't." I said, Crossing my arms above my chest.

They gave me a slight death glare and shoved past me, I only scoffed and watched as my team ran up to me.

"What happened?" Withered Freddy asked Pointing towards my nose.

I shrugged, "Got caught in a duel. I killed the guy, He wasn't from around here." I lied.

They all nodded but Withered Freddy, He frowned, I knew he was catching on.