>>Foxy?<<

[Chapter 16]

<<  2/3  >>

"

Hey, Toy Bonnie.. You were once close with Chica, no?" I asked, closing and locking the door behind me.

Toy Bonnie looked up at me, "I was.. Why?" He responded, going back to doing paperwork.

"I need you to tell me everything you know about her.. or her plan or whatever, just anything, really."

He stopped writing and looked back up at me again, "She has a gang that goes around torturing and murdering people, I do remember where she works at.. if that's any help to you."

"That.. actually is, where is it?"

"It's at some fancy diner called Luxury Lane." He said. "Search it up, it's the one that has five star reviews. She works late so she's always there until one in the morning."

I looked at the time and saw that it was 12:15am, "Okay, Well I'ma head out- and yes, i clocked out."

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit, Freddy. Remember that you should be at the warehouse by two." He said.

"Right, I'll be there, don't worry."

I walked out of his office and hurried out of the Nightclub, immediately getting into my car and driving off.

~Time skip~

I parked my car outside of the restaurant and got out, I slowly made my way to her car and pulled out a tracker from my pocket, suddenly i heard the doors to the restaurant open and quickly activated the tracker before placing it on her car.

I ran to hide behind a tree and watched as she got into her car then drove away. Once I couldn't see her, I took out my GPS and followed her when i got in my car.

I ended up at a motel and sighed. I reached in my backpack and pulled out my gun, then looked around to see if there were cameras and there was, I put my mask on and got out of my car.

And if I didn't mention it, it's like those masquerade masks, except without the big feathers and jewelry, just a plain black mask, nothing special.

I looked around for Chicas car and saw her get out, I followed her but stayed at a safe distance. Once she got into the room I walked up to the door and waited outside for a little before slowly turning the handle.

Locked.. Thought she would be dumb enough to leave her door unlocked.

I saw movement through the window and saw her curtain flowing.

But she is dumb enough to leave the window open without a window screen.

I poked my head inside and saw that she wasn't around so I crawled in and heard the front door open a few seconds later. I hid behind the couch.

"Chica? You in here?" A man called out.

I took a little peek to see who it was and saw a man who looked like he had a body full of wires. I then saw Chica walk up to him.

"Hey, Ennard.. You got the photos I wanted?" She asked, taking some photos out of Ennard's hands.

"Yeah, no shit. Why do you think I'm here?" He laughed.

Chica stayed quiet and pulled out a stack of money then counted it, "Here."

"Thank you, boss." Ennard walked out the door and Chica locked it behind him.