>>Missed you too<<

[Chapter 10]

<<  2/3  >>

We ran away as we heard the alarm finally go off after 2 minutes, I still had so many questions to ask Freddy but now wasn't exactly the time to ask him.

We both ran into a forest as people were looking for us with flashlights.

"We have to split up!" Freddy suggested

I turned to look at him "Are you crazy!? That's gonna get us killed or something!"

"We have no choice!" He said

I grabbed onto his arm and dragged him deeper into the forest. The lights were far away and you could hardly see them from where we're at.

"I think we're lost" I say, trying to catch my breath

Freddy nodded and looked at me. I feel he could tell that I was disturbed.

"Bonnie.. What else did they say about me?"

I sighed "They said that a person like you doesn't have a heart.. and-" I paused, Wondering of I should tell him the rest

"And?" He questioned

"And that.. You don't love me." I whispered

He stayed quiet for a moment "And do you believe them?"

I looked up at him "W-Whats that supposed to mean, Freddy? Aren't you the one who should tell me whether or not you love me?"

"Of course I love you Bonnie, you're all I could ever ask for. But what I'm asking is if you believe them or not." He said

".. I mean, Not anymore." I confessed

He kissed my cheek then held my hand

"Good, now let's focus on getting out of here."

~Time skip~

We sat in the car in silence as quiet music played in the background.

"I heard you got in a fight. How'd that go for you?" Freddy asked

I chuckled "That hoe snitched on me."

He laughed slightly.

I looked over at him "How'd you find out anyways?"

He reached into a pocket inside his sweater and pulled out a file, handing it over to me. I opened it and saw That it contained a lot of information about me.

"How did you manage to get this?" I asked, flipping through various pages

"I stole it, How else?" He said

"You stole it!?" I exclaimed

"Bonnie, Don't act like you haven't stolen before. you remember that guy that lived down the block and had hella money?"

I rolled my eyes and smiled "Hey, We didn't have access to our bank accounts at that time and you lied, You said we were going to get some snacks at Walmart."

"Yeah but you enjoyed it." He laughed

"Hmm.. Yeah, I guess I did."

The rest of the ride back home was filled with laughter and a bunch of jokes, as well as reminiscing about the past.

Freddy parked the car inside the garage and got out, Opening the door for me.

"Thanks babe." I gave him a quick peck  then received a slap to my ass while walking away.

Freddy whistled at me afterwards and I gave him the finger while blushing.

"You know you like it!" He yells from the garage

"I don't!" I roll my eyes in embarrassment.

I ran down the small hallway and peeked up at the stairs. I saw Xavier and Alex Bringing down a laundry basket and getting inside it

"Shh! You're gonna make my dad wake up!" Alex scolded Xavier in a low voice

"Okay, Okay.. ready? Three.. Two.. One!" Xavier exclaimed then pushed the laundry basket down the stairs.

I watched as Alex tumbled down and landed head first at the bottom of the stairs. He didn't move or make a sound so I rushed over to him

"You okay, Alex?" I ask, Placing a hand on his back.

"HOLY CRAP! UNCLE BONNIE!!" Xavier yelled, Smiling as he ran down the stairs.

Alex flopped over on his back and looked up at me with squinting eyes and a tooth missing.

I giggled "Hi Xavier.. You good Alex?"

"*Cough*.. Hhnn.. T-That was SO COOL! LETS DO IT AGAIN!"

Alex stood on his feet and limped up the stairs with the laundry basket then stopped and looked at me.

"Ma!" He ran back down the stairs and hugged me.

I kissed him all over his face like- a million times and hugged him tightly, receiving giggles from Alex.

"I missed you so much." I whispered

"Where were you?" He cried

I wiped away his tears and stayed silent for a moment "I.. Um"

"Your mom was stuck inside a tower and I had to go and rescue him from it." Freddy added

I looked up at my lover and smiled.

"That's not true!" Xavier said

"It is! Look, I still have some bad witch spell residue on my shirt!" Freddy argued

He showed Xavier his shirt which had green slime on it and black glitter all over his shirt.

Xavier yelled and ran away, Grabbing Alex as they tripped their way up the stairs. I laughed and got up, looking at Freddy's shirt.

"You're a genius." I admitted

"I know I am." He shrugged

As he turned around I slapped his ass and received an angry growl from him.

"Lemme get a piece of that cake, Freddy!" I joked

"You wish!"

"You really do wish, don't you, Bonnie."

I turned around and saw Toy Bonnie Holding a tote bag filled with the clothes Freddy gave me the time he went to see me (Without breaking in)

I sighed "Yeahh.."

"Don't worry, one day he'll give in." He said, Patting my chest.

"I don't think so, That guy does not like being a bottom. Thinks his dick is too big for that shit." Goldie Added

I laughed "so your dick is too small?"

Goldie blushed "it was only one time! Plus, You've been a bottom ever since you've been with Freddy."

"I'm a bottom because Freddy just knows how to please me." I confessed and turned around to face Freddy who was getting a glass of wine in the kitchen "I'll get him one day."

"Ugh, can you guys stop talking about dick?" Springtrap added.

"Yeah we should probably stop talking about it, it's getting weird" I responded

The rest agreed then suddenly I was laying on the floor with Springtrap hugging me to the point I could hardly breathe.

"M-Missed you too, Spring." I said, Trying to get some air

~𖧷~