>>If that's what you want<<

[Chapter 13]

<<  3/3  >>

~Time skip: 9pm (Of the next day)~

As the day went by, We we ended up inviting Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie over to our house to watch a Movie and just hang out until it was time for us to get to the club.

Except we already finished the Movie and now we're sitting at the table, Eating.

"Oh, by the way.. We demolished the old Club." Toy Bonnie said casually.

I almost choked on my food and looked at him "What!? Why!?"

"Well- It was cool and all but.." he trailed off, looking at Toy Freddy and Then to me again "I just got bored of it."

"What? That's not really a reason to demolish a building you invested on for who knows how long." Bonnie added, placing his hand on top of mine.

I looked at our hands and intertwined our fingers, Springtrap seemed to notice and smiled.

"Well, I know.. But it just got too boring and we were starting to get less customers so we're building a new one somewhere more busy." Toy Bonnie replied

"So what's your plan for the new club?" Springtrap asked, Looking over at Toy Freddy

"I think maybe two floors.. Maybe taller. Since we already got some applications from.. people." He said

I knew what he meant by 'people' he's talking about the mafia. I made eye contact with Toy Bonnie, catching his attention then motioning to Bonnie.

Toy Bonnie shook his head no and took a sip of his soda.

I felt relieved.. I don't want Bonnie to find out the club Toy Bonnie is making will be a hangout for mafia's.. Or that the club is run by the mafia.

"Hey, what time is it?" I asked, standing up from the table and putting my plate in the sink.

Bonnie pulled out his phone from his pocket and showed me the time.

9:30pm

I leaned down to whisper in Bonnie's ear "Follow me."

~Time skip~

Bonnie leaned against a railing and turned to look at me "So.. The others will be back in five days and you won't be back for a month.. Why?" He asked

"Well.. we're leaving to Arizona. And we have some work to take care of, We're gonna go guard some parties and other stuff." I responded

"Okay but why are you not coming back for a month?"

I sighed "Im gonna go back into the music industry."

"What!? You can't be serious, Freddy! I mean, what about Xavier's birthday, and Alex!"

"Look, I thought about it, and I know It sounds selfish but I really want this! It's always been my dream to preform on stage!"

He looked away and shook his head in disappointment.

"This is my only chance." I said

It stayed silent for a moment before he responded, "You had your chance and you left."

"Not because I wanted to, but because I had to! I was forced to leave."

He sighed "Fine. If that's what you want then.. Okay."

I watched as Bonnie walked back to the car and got inside.

"Bonnie-"

"Shut up." He said, Looking out the window

~𖧷~

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter!