>>Everything is going downhill<<

[Chapter 3]

<<2/3>>

𖧷~2 Months Later~𖧷

It's been 2 Months since the incident back at the night club. Springtrap and Goldie have been arguing more often, so.. I don't think they'll last any longer. Goldie has been trying to fix things between them ever since the day Springtrap caught Some guy getting a bit too.. Touchy.

But it wasn't Goldie's fault..

~Flash Back: October 20th~

I was taking shots with Montgomery at another Night club. I felt I was getting drunk though that's what I wanted, until I looked over to my left, only to see Goldie sitting next to a guy.

Goldie looked uncomfortable but was ignoring the guy that seemed to be whispering into his ear. Goldie acted as if he wasn't there which made him more eager to get into Goldie's pants.

But I know my brother too damn well. Once he falls madly in love with someone he's determined to never cheat on them. He'll Buy them the most expensive things too.

For fuck's sake, he even bought Springtrap a 2022 Doge Durango! But that's besides the point.

The guy kept trying until Springtrap shoved him out of the way and took us all home. The entire ride back they were just arguing.

~End of Flashback~

Thank God Alex and Xavier are with My mom right now, they're staying there over the weekend which means they don't have to hear this shit.

Oh and unfortunately.. I was dragged into the argument, though, I was sitting at the other side of the bed with my back turned towards them.

"Well you weren't doing anything about it! You obviously liked it!" Springtrap yelled.

"I was ignoring him, Spring! How many times do I have to tell you that I wasn't cheating!" Goldie argued back.

I felt his stare so I turned around to face him.

"What? Don't look at me. I have nothing to do with this I'm only here because Springtrap dragged me into this.. that doesn't mean it was my fault." I said then went back to scrolling on Instagram.

"Freddy, you saw it too so why didn't you do anything!?" Springtrap continued.

"Oh my god! Springtrap, I didn't do anything because my brother isn't the type to cheat!" I yelled back.

Springtrap only grabbed his car keys and phone then walked out of the room. I sighed then turned to look at Goldie. Though he wasn't there.

He was Gone.

-----------------------------------
Golden Freddy's POV
-----------------------------------

I teleported to Springtrap and accidentally spawned on his seat where he sat down on my lap. I hesitated a bit before Wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head against his back.

I was tired of arguing 24/7. I fear that if him and I continue to argue More often, our relationship will come to an end. I don't want all of this to go to waste.

"Springtrap.." I mumble.

"What?" He said with a harsh tone.

My hands roamed to his thighs where he suddenly stopped me by grabbing my wrist

"Golden Freddy, If you're here to fuck, I'm not in the mood-"

"No! I'm not here to fuck, Geez.. I want to fix things between us. I know you're upset but if you could just let me explain and tell you My side of the story.. you'll be able to see that, what happened back at the club wasn't my fault."

It stayed silent for a few seconds before he held my hand in his.

"Fine."

I kissed his hand and began telling my side of the story. The entire time Springtrap kept quiet. Caressing the back of my hand with his thumb.

And no, we didn't stay in that position, We ended up sitting in different seats. I moved to the passenger seat and He was in the driver's seat so that I could look at him.

"So then why didn't you do anything about it?" Springtrap asked.

I sighed, trying to contain my anger. He's asked this question many times and i've explained it so much at this point.

"I didn't do anything because he was literally threatening me to murder me if I didn't cooperate, otherwise, if I did something, I wouldn't be here explaining anything. So I chose the safest option for you and Xavier.. not to mention he was holding a knife to my neck except he was hiding the handle with his sleeve." I explained once more.

"He threatened you!? Why didn't you say so!? We could've avoided so many arguments if you had just told me that!" He abruptly turned to look at me with a frown.

I rolled my eyes.

"that's what I've been trying to explain! Except you weren't letting me because you were jealous." I whispered the last part because I knew he woul-

"I was not jealous!" He exclaimed.

I grabbed his hand and kissed it before kissing him.

"There's no need to worry about me cheating. I'm your's and you're mine." I caressed his cheek with my thumb, kissing him once more.

I teleported to the back seats with him as I lifted his shirt.

"Wait.. Goldie-"

"The windows are tinted, Relax." I whispered into his ear before planting kisses on his neck

-----------------------
Freddy's POV
-----------------------

It's been an hour since Goldie and Springtrap had left. Well.. That was until I found out they were fucking outside in Springtrap's car.

I sighed then pulled out my phone to call Springtrap, Like always, He answered.

*Hard Breathing* "What do-..You want!?" Springtrap Yelled over the phone.

"For you two to stop fucking in the car. For fuck's sake, the wheels are gonna pop." I say casually.

"UHM- yEAH.. we'll Be THERE! IN FIVE."

~Call Ended~

I shook my head with a slight laughter then walked back into my room, Closing the balcony doors behind me- And the curtains.. I don't think I wanna look outside anymore.

~𖧷~

A/N: OOPS, SORRYY! I'm a little late, I got distracted doing others things and school, and then I have homework to do with science. Welp, That's it. Hope you enjoyed it :)) -Author <3