>>Debt<<

[Chapter 22]

<<  2/3  >>

~Time skip: Present~

I walked into the doors, a bag of money across my chest while flame dragged a suitcase against the floor, he seemed to struggle carrying it so I sighed and took it out of his hands. "Give me that, You hold this."

I threw the bag at him and watched as he fell forward. I let out a Chuckle before Chip helped him up.

"Let's hurry up to Withered Bonnie's office. You know he's impatient when it comes to money." Fearless said, Grabbing the money bag.

"Especially with all the debt he owes." I mumble, Turning the corner and accidentally bumping into Goldie. "Oh, Hey man! You heading home?" I asked, leaving the others to hang out with Goldie.

"Yeah, They're already calling me home." He laughed, "I haven't even been here for an hour."

"Do they know Springs pregnant?" I whispered.

"Only Toy Freddy- Oh, I'll catch you later, bye!" He pat my back, "We should make plans some day."

I nod and walked back to my team, I know he doesn't mean it. I know why he's been so distant lately. I'm just waiting until he tells me what actually happened.

I walked into Withered Bonnie's office and kept my eyes on the ground. Fearless did all the talking and we were out of there in a matter of seconds. Suddenly as we were leaving the office I was called back.

"Come here, Doll." Withered Bonnie said.

I sighed quietly and turned around to face him. "Yeah?" I gave a fake smile as I walked towards his desk, and around it.

He snaked an arm around my waist and gripped it slightly, Then grabbing some money from the bag and handed it to me. "Since you've been very good for me the past few times."

I took the money, "I know." I stood straight and walked outside the office.

Once the doors closed I cringed and left to the training room.

"Okay, You ready?" I turned to look at circus baby,

"Yeah, But what are we supposed to do?" She asked.

"Don't get caught, take the drugs and kill whoever you see." Fearless added, sharpening his pocket knife.

"Don't kill whoever you see, Dumbass." Flame punched his stomach, "If the people who own the drugs see you, Try to run and if that doesn't work, then you kill them."

Circus baby nodded and we all got out of the truck, except Chip, he's staying in the truck. "I'll be waiting for you guys here, tell me if you need backup."

I closed the door and turned around to look at the building, It was a restaurant and looked as if it was owned by another Mafia. We'll figure that out in a bit though.

"Okay, You're my daughter," I pointed to Circus baby, "You are my husband." I then pointed to fearless and looked at flame"And you are circus baby's boyfriend."

"Why do I have to be your husband? Can't flame be it?" Fearless complained.

"Because he's a minor.. And you're good looking, And so am I, So you have to be my husband."

"But Circus baby doesn't even look like you, and you can't have kids-"

"She's adopted!" Me and fearless yelled in sync.

"Why does he have to be my-"

"Stop complaining and hurry it up!" Chip yelled from the truck, interrupting Circus baby.

I looked back at the restaurant and held Fearless' hand, Intertwining our fingers. He tried to pull away but we were already inside, "Just play along." I whispered.

"Hi there! Welcome to Mirage, Do you have a name for your table?" The lady asked. She was a fox just like Flame, But she had dark brown fur with a few blonde splotches, and blue eyes,

She wore a black, button up shirt, with a black skirt that was a little above her knees And a red apron with pockets. "Freddy." I said.

She looked at the tablet in her hands and searched something up on it before looking up at me, "Right this way."

We sat down at a booth, It was one of those booths where the seat curved around the table, and it had walls to separate the customers, which I think is for privacy because-

"This place is definitely run by another Mafia." Circus baby said, peeling the skin from her lips.

"No shit, That's why we're here." Fearless scoffed, Rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.

"Why are you guys still holding hands?"

"Why are you still looking at the waitress?" I pointed to her with my free hand.

The waitress and Flame looked like they were around the same age, they'd make a good couple, only if she wasn't involved in the mafia. It'd be a mess if they did end up dating.

"No but seriously, Flame has a point.. Are you guys actually dating?" Circus baby whispered.

I looked up at fearless and he looked back at me. "You kinda are cute.." he said, Placing a hand on my cheek, "But I already have a wife and kids." He shoved me away.

"You know that I make you want to be gay sometimes." I pat his chest.

"You wish." He grabbed the menu. "Damn, All this shit looks good. Can we get something to eat first?"

"No." I said, pretending to look at the menu until the same waitress came back.

"Alright, Have you guys figured out what you would like to order?" She asked.

"Yeah, can I get a starry night." I handed her back the menu.

She paused before putting her notepad in her pocket, "For here or to go?"

"To go." I stood up and so did the others.

"Follow me." She lead us to the kitchen.

I got a little confused until she opened the freezer and walked inside, behind all the meat and stuff like that, There was another door that had stairs going down, where it eventually took us to the small warehouse underneath the restaurant.

"In here." She opened the last door and we walked into an office.

Suddenly as I walked in, I was pushed down on my knees, and a gun was pressed against the side of my head.

"Wow, you look even better than I imagined." Someone spoke to me.

~𖧷~