>>More than friends<<

[Chapter 29]

<<  2/3  >>

It's day three, I don't know who to believe in anymore, I feel like I've slowly gone crazy from people telling me and showing me things. I just wanted to disappear. Suddenly there was a slight clicking sound. It was my door, Though I didn't budge. I knew it was Freddy, but I wasn't excited to see him.

"Bonnie, let's go, We're leaving!" He said, peeking his head inside.

I didn't move, Nore did I respond. I kept my eyes on the floor. I could tell he was beginning to worry and inched closer to my bed.

"Bonnie?" He called out, "What's wrong?"

"How many people have you exactly been with?" I asked.

He paused, "What are you talking about?"

I grew angry but didn't do anything, "Freddy, You lied to me. You were with hundreds of people when we weren't together."

"Bonnie, No I wasn't! Who is telling you this!?- you know what, Come on let's go," He grabbed my wrist but I shoved it back. "Bonnie, The alarm could go off any minute. We seriously need to go-"

"No." I interrupted.

He insisted, "listen Bonnie, either you get out with me, Or I do this the hard way, Your choice."

"What're you gonna do, Stab me again? Go ahead, I don't care."

Freddy was shocked, And honestly.. So was I. I don't know why I said that.

He frowned and grabbed me by my wrists, pulling me out and dragging me to the first floor. "Listen, I want you to run out and jump into that black van over there with the fox, You see him waving at you?

I felt awkward so I kind of waved back. "Sure.."

"I'll be there soon, Now go." He gave me a slight push.

I rolled my eyes and ran out, Quickly hopping into the van.

"You're Bonnie, No? I can't remember if we met or not, I'm high as shit.. But anyways, What happened in there?"

I got frustrated, "Can you shut up? Freddy will tell you later."

"Okay.."

just as I said that, Freddy opened the van door. "Go!"

I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window, he then placed a hand ontop of mine, causing me to look back at him. Thankfully The Fox had music blasting.

Freddy moved closer to me and grabbed a file from beside him, Handing it to me. "I managed to steal these for you. You won't be on the run anymore." He said with a slight smile.

I felt bad, I didn't know what to say. I just gently took the file and looked inside, Seeing multiple records and papers of me.

I remembered about all the things I said. Wondering if they were just messing with me or if it was true. I sighed, "Please, Tell me what they all said about you wasn't true."

"Well, What exactly did they say about me?"

"When you first came to visit, Some fucking nurse walked in and started telling me that.. You were there to see her, And you guys had something going on."

He scoffed, "Bonnie.. You're forgetting I'm a famous singer, people are gonna get jealous and tell lies."

When he put it that way, I couldn't help but feel dumb. "Oh." I mumbled.

He intertwined our fingers and kissed the top of my hand. I felt my face beginning to heat up and looked away, He only chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Freddy.. Not in here." I said, Trying to stop him from kissing my neck, But my god, I liked every second of it and he knew.

"Flame could care less, He's out of it right now." He continued to bite.

I laughed quietly and looked at him, "We're not dating, So stop."

"But you want to." He smiled. "Besides, Friends don't fuck in the back of their car."

I rolled my eyes, "That was a while Ago."

"It still happened." Freddy argued, but he backed away.

I felt colder and leaned against him. He placed a soft kiss on the top of my head and whispered into my ear, "You should get some rest, You'll need it for when we get back home."

I looked up at him, "What's happening?"

"The minute we get back we're gonna go look for Xavier, And then Goldie."

I sighed, "That's going to take hours.. But okay." I slowly closed my eyes.

I guess I did need rest, Because when I woke up I was wrapped in Freddy's arms, He gently shook me and whispered my name, It reminded me of when we used to live in the same house, Sleep in the same bed.. I can't believe I ruined it all, Gosh, This story is a mess no?

"Bonnie, We're at the airport. You might wanna change. I brought you some extra clothes. I hope you like the outfit I picked out for you."

I shook my head, Trying to process the words that were coming out of his mouth. "What?.. You brought me clothes?"

He nodded. "Yeah, So just change in here. I'm pretty sure you don't wanna walk in with a grey shirt and green sweats. 

I looked down, "I look silly, I know." I laughed. "Thanks."

He smiled and got out of the van for me to change. I looked through the bag he brought me, It had a black body suit, Black baggy-ish jeans, And black shoes. Along with a studded black belt, I guess it made sense that everything was one color. But I needed a mask. I know Freddy has one, But the nightmares masks are completely different from the withered.

We usually just have those that cover our mouths, And uniform is always red and black, So I'll have to find something later, I'll ask to make a quick stop at the house.

I hopped out of the van, Catching Freddy off guard. He turned to look at me and I saw his jaw drop, I laughed a little and walked up to him. "I like it, But do you think we can make a quick stop by the house when we get back?" I asked.

"For what?"

"I need something red.. and my gun.. and a mask."

He nodded and grabbed hold of my hand, "Alright let's go."

I stuck close to Freddy as we entered the airport.

~𖧷~