>>Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.<<

[Chapter 22]

<<  1/3  >>

-------------------
Freddy POV
-------------------

~Flash back: 6 months ago~

I walked up to the picnic area where I saw Bonnie sitting down, he was wearing a black cropped short sleeve with hand warmers, Gray crago pants and a black belt.

About three months ago we started dating again.. And I realized how much I actually needed him, I feel like we're starting to heal from all the things that have happened im the past, I think we can move on from that.

But now.. I want to be something more to him.

I quickly checked my pocket for the small box, just to make sure it was there before I sat down on the blanket next to Bonnie. "Sorry I'm late, you know how traffic is." I chuckled nervously.

He smiled and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, I returned the gesture and we parted. "I like the picnic idea. I don't think I've ever been to one as a date. What do you wanna do first?" He asked.

"Well.." I grabbed my bag and pulled out some crayons and a marvel coloring book. "I was thinking we could color. You keep talking about how much you miss coloring so.."

He laughed and opened the crayon box, "I haven't drawn in one since I was a kid!" He flipped through the pages.

"What do you wanna color first?"

"Hmm, Maybe iron man." He grabbed the color red and began to color in the parts where red was supposed to be.

As time passed, I noticed the sun was beginning to set, I sat up and kissed his cheek, "Wanna go down to the beach before I drop you off at the house?"

"Sure, Let me just go to the bathroom real quick, I saw one not too far from here."

"Okay, I'll clean all this up." I smiled.

Yeah, It's true. I didn't move back in with Bonnie, although he did want me to but I think it's best to have our own space for now.

I put the blanket in the trunk and the rest of the things as well before Bonnie got back, I memorized what I was gonna say and took a quick glance at the ring.

Please say yes.

Suddenly I heard footsteps getting closer and turned around to face Bonnie, "Hey."

He smiled and wrapped an arm around mine. "Let's go?"

I nodded and walked down to the beach with him.

We had a small conversation before we walked in a comfortable silence, I looked over at him and stopped to hug him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"Nothing.. You just," I paused "Mean a lot to me.."

He chuckled lightly and kissed my cheek.

"I wouldn't trade anything or anyone for you. You know that right? I don't know how else I can explain to you how much you mean to me but.." I let him go.

"What's going on?" He looked at me worriedly.

I felt tears sting my eyes, I was scared he'd say no. I grabbed the box from my pocket and knelt down on one knee.