>>Late night drive.. Or more<<

[Chapter 24]

<<  2/3  >>

I drifted and parked my car with a sigh of relief before I got out shaking. "I-Im never doing that again.." I mumbled, closing the door.

"It looked cool!" Freddy said with a pat on my back. "We should race more often."

I laughed, "You're still in love with racing, aren't you?"

"You know me."

Freddy always liked racing, ever since he got his own car but he got pulled over for it, and when his dad found out he got a ticket it didn't go well, so he never did it again.

I climbed my car and sat ontop of the roof. "How have you been, Freddy? You gone on tour yet?"

"I haven't gone on tour yet, but I will soon."

I smiled and held out my hand, "I love that for you," he gave me a high five but I intertwined our fingers, "Keep going."

"Thanks Bonnie, It means a lot to me." He looked up at me. "But, I've been wondering.." he started.

I looked at him with a questionable look which seemed to make him more nervous until he laughed.

"Your ears are doing the thing again.."  He pointed at them.

"I cant control my ears as much as you think! Stop focusing on them and tell me what you were gonna say!"

"Okay, okay.." he said, "I want you to be there."

I stayed quiet, "What?"

"I want you to be at my concert. You know when it is, right?"

I let go of his hand. "Uhh, Freddy.." I began, Unsure if I should tell him that I'm his guitarist. "I.."

"What's wrong? Does the date not work for you? I can rearrange it for you if you want-"

"No.. It's just that," I paused, Unsure of what to tell him, "I dont think I can go, even if you rearrange the date, Even if I can afford the ticket-"

"You wont have to pay though because I want you there." He said, pulling me by my leg, making me jump off my car.

"L-Listen Freddy, I don't know how to tell you this but I dont really want to go.. Because-"

"-Of Candy. I know, But are you seriously going to stay with that guy forever? I mean, Think about it."

"I don't know, Freddy, Candy would get ma-"

"God, can you stop thinking about him for once and focus on me instead!? I swear all you ever do is talk about him as if you actually felt something for that guy."

I looked at him in shock as he walked closer to me, "be honest, Do you really like Candy? Or are you just with him because you're bored."

I found I was pinned to my car door and rolled my eyes, "What do you know?"

"Answer the question.. Do you really?" He inched closer to my face and put one hand on the roof of my car.

The way he looked at me made my heart begin to race and my legs feel weak, but yet I still put up a fight.

"Fuck around and find out." I scoffed.