301-310

Chapter 301 Jealousy Chapter 301 Jealousy
"What do you call the general manager of a small studio? It's just a small matter, and it makes Mr. Pei laugh even if you say it."

"How could it be? I don't see many career-oriented women, but I absolutely admire your courage. Are you short of funds now? I'll give you 300,000 yuan, and you can use it slowly, and I won't count your interest. , you can pay me back when you have money." Pei Yunchuan said it easily, then he took out a card from his wallet and handed the card to Yan Ling.

However, Yan Ling did not pick it up immediately. After a while, she said, "Mr. Pei, please take it back."

"Why, do you think you are too young to look down on me?"

"Indeed, I appreciate your kindness. You should keep the money for yourself." The money was hot to her hands, so she did not dare to accept it.

"Yan Ling!" Pei Yunchuan continued: "Although our affairs have not worked out, we are still friends. We have known each other for more than two years. We are all friends. It is only natural that I offer help when you are in trouble. If you need money, just take it."

Yan Ling would rather owe money to the bank than to Pei Yunchuan. She has her own rules for doing things.

"You really don't want it?"

"Take it back. Is this card the account your father opened for you?" She had kept this gold card for Pei Yunchuan for a few days when he went on a business trip to Linhai, so she recognized it at a glance.

"Yes, he opened it for me when I went abroad and put money into it every year. In fact, I never used the money very much. I also made a small investment and made a profit. This is what I My father doesn’t know how much private money he has.”

Listen, this is the tone of a rich man. Yan Ling couldn't be more envious.

When Pei Yunchuan saw that Yan Ling really refused to accept it, he asked again: "Then you are still short of money and unwilling to accept my funding. How do you solve the problem at hand?"

Yan Ling said: "Let's think of another way and go to more banks. If this bank doesn't work, just find another one."

"You lack mortgage and guarantee. If you don't mind, I can be your guarantor. With my current position and identity, I should be able to handle it." Pei Yunchuan is willing to find another way to continue helping Yan Ling.

Yan Ling looked at him blankly for a while before saying, "Aren't you afraid that I will take the money and run away, and then you will be held responsible?"

"If you really do that, I will be happy to take on everything for you." Pei Yunchuan said with a smile, his expression was extremely serious.

Yan Ling lowered her head. She didn't dare to look at Pei Yunchuan's face: "I'm not worthy of you doing this for me."

Pei Yunchuan said: "I have the final say whether it's worth it or not. You don't have to worry too much. The bank is also on holiday. When they go back to work, you give me a call and then we go to the bank to handle it together. I'll give it to you directly. You don’t want the money, so you can accept it as a guarantee, right?”

She needs money, and only with money can she start a business successfully. Jin Qiuhai has emptied out all his savings over the years. Although he has other investments, he cannot turn them into cash for the time being. All he has saved is his previous salary. Although Chi's father gave a certain amount of funding, it is indeed far from enough. . If Pei Yunchuan can guarantee for himself, there should be no problem with the bank.