181-190

Chapter 181 Accompanying Chapter 181 Accompanying
When Yanling finished her meal, bought some necessities, and returned to the hospital, only Yu Qinghan was left.

When Yu Qinghan saw Yan Ling coming, he stood up to say goodbye: "There is a meeting in the afternoon, so I have to ask you to help take care of it. I will come over to take turns in the evening."

Now this is all we can do, Yan Ling said hurriedly: "Okay, let's arrange it this way first."

Yu Qinghan saw that Pei Yunchuan was a little less energetic, and it was not easy to disturb his rest, so he comforted him and said, "Boss, you have a good rest. I will come back later."

Pei Yunchuan said weakly: "It doesn't matter, just take your time."

Not long after Yu Qinghan left, Pei Yunchuan fell asleep. There were two beds in this ward, and Pei Yunchuan was the only patient at the moment, so the ward was so quiet that Yan Ling wanted to sleep, but Pei Yunchuan was still infusion, so she couldn't sleep. You must persist until the infusion is completed.

There are no mobile phones to play with, and no handheld game consoles to kill time. Yan Lingku sat and kept Pei Yunchuan away.

Why did he suddenly become ill? He was obviously fine when he took the plane yesterday, and there was nothing unusual about her voice when he called her last night. However, he became so ill after not seeing her all night. As expected, he was so ill.

The way he slept seemed to have lost his usual sternness. Looking at his sleeping face, Yan Ling not only wondered what it would be like for him to live abroad, and whether he would become tender when faced with his Tianhui. Some?
This face is full of the charm of a mature man, and these words are Kong Ling's exact words. But no matter how charming she was, the purpose of her business trip was not to take care of patients. She wanted to go to a meeting and go back to the big bed in the hotel to lie down and have a good sleep.

When Pei Yunchuan woke up, he found Yan Ling sleeping on the bedside table. The infusion bottle above his head had long been removed, and the indwelling needle was still buried in the back of his right hand.

After most of the day of treatment, he was sweating a lot and wanted to go to the bathroom. Pei Yunchuan moved gently, and he did not wake up Yan Ling, but Yan Ling suddenly woke up on her own. Seeing that Pei Yunchuan had already gotten out of bed, she quickly asked, "Where are you going?"

"bathroom."

"Do you need my help?"

"No, I should be able to do it myself."

Both of them were a little embarrassed. Yan Ling was still worried and followed Pei Yunchuan to the bathroom, but she stood at the door and did not go in. After he finished, Yan Ling reminded him to be careful where he steps.

It was a lot more convenient since there was no infusion. I remembered that it was really inconvenient in the morning. It was tiring for her to help hold the bottle.

After returning to the hospital bed, Pei Yunchuan found his wallet, took out a credit card from it and handed it to Yan Ling: "I'll tell you the password. You can use the card as you like for those expenses."

"Oh." Yan Ling was thinking about paying the hospital bills because she was afraid that credit cards would not be supported. His card looks quite high-end, and he is indeed a child of a wealthy family.

"If that card can't be used, I have another card here." Pei Yunchuan took out another shiny gold card.

Then he wrote down the passwords of the two cards and asked Yan Ling to keep them for him.