241-250

Chapter 241 Concept Chapter 241 Concept
After dinner, He Yun took the initiative to do the cleaning work. Jin Qiuhai followed Yan Ling into her room. He sat on the edge of the bed and talked to Yan Ling.

"How about we go out?"

"Where are you going?" Yan Ling took a comb and combed her hair a few times.

Jin Qiuhai said: "You can go to my place or stay in a hotel."

His intention was obvious, but Yan Ling refused to accept his invitation. Instead, she said: "Forget it, I won't live with you, let alone stay in a hotel. It's not like I have too much money to spend."

"Yan Ling... we haven't been together for a long time. We've been so busy lately that we don't even have time to be alone." Jin Qiuhai showed her rare coquettishness.

"You go back, I won't be going out today." Yan Ling declined him directly.

Jin Qiuhai held Yan Ling's hand in confusion: "Why, don't you want to be with me?"

"Where are you thinking?" Yan Ling said and pushed him out.

"Yan Ling!" Jin Qiuhai grabbed her wrist, but Yan Ling was stronger and easily broke free from his restraints.

"That's it." She didn't want to go out and book a room with Jin Qiuhai. The words Lin Xiu'e said to her still lingered in her mind, making her have to reconsider some things.

After sending Jin Qiuhai away, Yan Ling returned to her room silently, and He Yun came in within a few minutes. She saw Yan Ling wearing headphones and lying on the bed listening to music. She stepped forward and took off Yan Ling's headphones. Yan Ling sat up and asked with a smile: "Sister He, what can I do for you?"

"What are you two arguing about?" He Yun was a little confused.

"There's nothing awkward about it." Yan Ling's smile faded, and she was holding a book and reading it.

"I thought there was something going on between you two, and I said I was going to help you relieve your boredom. It seems like I'm no longer needed." He Yun stood up to leave.

Yan Ling suddenly reached out and held her: "Sister He, talk to me."

"Okay, we sisters haven't had a good chat together for a long time. What do you want to tell me?"

Yan Ling didn't mind at all. She opened her mouth and asked, "What do you think about getting pregnant out of wedlock?"

He Yun was shocked when she heard this, then looked at Yan Ling's belly and asked nervously: "Do you have it?"

"No, I'm just asking what do you think of this phenomenon?" In the 21st century, the phenomenon of marrying with a child has become very common. She herself thinks it's nothing, but this was 20 years ago, and people's ideas were somewhat different 20 years ago. It's different. It's not easy for her to ask others. Fortunately, He Yun is a cheerful and relatively trendy person.

He Yun thought for a moment and said to her: "It would not sound good to get pregnant before marriage. From the man's point of view, the woman's price is a bit low, and he will think that the woman is not particular and more casual. Although I personally think it is not that serious, but after marriage It will be better to have children later, and it will be easier to handle the birth of the child and household registration."

Even He Yun thought so. Yan Ling then changed the subject: "Then what do you think of living together before marriage?"

He Yun said: "As far as I know, there are many young people living together before they get married. This phenomenon is also common, but it's nothing. It's just because life is stressful, and two people living together can save some rent. Can we take care of each other in life? I think it's okay."