221-230

Chapter 221 Convergence Chapter 221 Convergence
Yan Chun ordered the more expensive ones on the menu, and Yan Ling didn't stop her. Anyway, the so-called flesh-and-blood relationship between the three of them would end with the end of the dinner.

While waiting for the food to be served, Xu Jiantao kept chatting with Yan Ling: "Silly, I heard that you are now going to the Imperial Capital to make a lot of money, and you are working with a big boss. I will introduce you later. Also take care of any business that brings you money. Your elder brother."

Xu Jiantao didn't even graduate from elementary school, so his horizons only limited to this. Yan Ling didn't say anything, but she asked Yan Chunlai: "I heard that you work in a shopping mall, are you in sales?"

"Sister, do you look down on me like this? Do you think I'm just good enough to be a salesperson?" Yan Chun's smile was already ugly.

Yan Chun had just graduated from high school and had never attended college. In Yan Ling's opinion, Yan Chun's academic qualifications were indeed not very good. What kind of professional job could she do?

"If you don't work as a salesperson, what kind of job will you do?" Yan Ling was a little curious.

Yan Chun said proudly: "Help with management. You have to come to me to manage goods. You have to contact me for shipments and purchases. You also have to set up accounts and take inventory at the end of each month. There are so many things to do. Don't think that you are the only one who knows computers, and I can do it too." I can use and type well, it’s nothing special.”

When Yan Ling heard about it, she knew there was nothing to talk about. Xu Jiantao took a few bites of food and then asked for wine. Yan Ling didn't stop him. When the wine came, he poured it by himself as if no one else was around.

The atmosphere of this meal was extremely strange. The three brothers and sisters had their own thoughts at first, but there was basically no communication afterward. Even Xu Jiantao and Yan Chun were relatively close, and they did not speak in common.

The awkward party was finally over, and Yan Ling went to settle the bill. The meal cost her a full 500 yuan. In 1998, a meal for three people cost 500 yuan. This price was already outrageous. Yan Ling still didn't frown. She paid the money, and then stopped Jian Tao and Yan Chun, the brothers and sisters who were about to leave: "After dinner, let's have a good chat."

"Sister, what are you talking to us about? I have to go to work tomorrow. The mall can't work on Saturdays and Sundays normally. I have to work in shifts with others. I don't even get four days off in a month." Yan Chun said Then he yawned.

"I won't delay you two for long, I only have a few words." Yan Ling didn't want to talk to them at all.

Yan Ling took Xu Jiantao and Yan Chun to a tree across the road. Because it was night, it was quiet and empty. Yan Ling just wanted to use the simplest words to express what she wanted to express clearly.

After standing under the tree, Yan Ling spoke directly to Xu Jiantao: "You are almost thirty, so you should find a serious job. The money you asked from Zhengrong is enough to start a small business. You If you still have some conscience, for no other reason than for the sake of the meal I'm treating you to tonight and the expensive bottle of wine I'm treating you to, please let him go."

Xu Jiantao didn't expect Yan Ling to say this. In his mind, Yan Ling was just a weak-minded sister. If she suddenly came to say this to him, Xu Jiantao couldn't be happy, so naturally he wouldn't let Yan Ling's words go. In the heart.

"Don't forget that your surname is also Xu, and you are from our Xu family. Your sister was bullied by that brat. If you don't treat your sister, why should you treat outsiders? I didn't make any excessive demands, but I just wanted to ask for help. He wants your sister’s loss of youth compensation, why not?”