131-140

Chapter 131 The person you least want to see Chapter 131 The person you least want to see
"Miss, I'm sorry, I didn't see you clearly because it was too dark." The man strode towards Yan Ling. Because the street lights were far away, he couldn't see his face clearly.

Yan Ling wanted to get angry, but she didn't expect this person to get out of the car to check the situation. She temporarily suppressed the anger in her heart, but the left side of her body was almost wet with mud and water. Even if she was angry, she couldn't let it go now. Coming out, Yan Ling said: "It's okay."

The man took out a handkerchief from his trouser bag and wanted to wipe it with Yan Ling. How could such a small handkerchief be wiped clean? Yan Ling waved her hand and said: "No, no need." Come on, just think of yourself as unlucky. .

"Miss's voice sounds familiar. May I ask who you are..." The man was very surprised.

Yan Ling also felt that he looked familiar. When the man came closer, Yan Ling saw clearly that the man opposite was none other than Han Yishan. What a coincidence, I didn't expect to meet him like this.

Yan Ling's intuition told him that he should not have too much involvement with this man. She hurriedly said: "I'm sorry, sir, you must have mistaken the person." She said and rode her bicycle and wanted to leave here quickly, but at this critical moment, the bicycle chain It slipped, and she couldn't pedal anymore. The more anxious she became, the more futile it would be.

Seeing her anxious and flustered look, Han Yishan said hurriedly: "Don't be anxious, don't panic. It's fate that we meet here. I'll take you back."

"No... no need." The bicycle suddenly broke down, and Yan Ling wanted to punch the ground.

Han Yishan saw the problem at a glance. He said: "Your car broke down. If I guessed correctly, your car can be folded up, and my trunk should be able to fit in. I will take you back. Aren't we all friends? , Miss Xu doesn’t need to be nervous or afraid of me.”

In the end, Yan Ling had no choice but to get into Han Yishan's car. She sat in the back seat and kept leaning sideways for fear of getting his car dirty.

"Jin Qiuhai went back to study. Why didn't you go to the imperial capital with him?" Han Yishan's car drove more slowly.

Yan Ling said: "I will follow him to do whatever he goes to school for. I also have my own career."

Han Yishan laughed: "You are right, career...Is Ms. Xu still working in that cosmetics company?"

"right."

"Actually, with your academic qualifications, you can get into a better company. If you have any idea of resigning, you can tell me and I can help you find a way." Han Yishan was very enthusiastic.

But his enthusiasm was met with a very cold response from Yan Ling: "Thank you for your concern. My current job is quite good, and I have no intention of changing companies for the time being."

"Oh, that's just me being sentimental. I didn't expect to meet Miss Xu today. It seems that we are really destined. I'm sorry for staining your clothes. Miss Xu, let's wait until the weekend and let's eat together. Let’s have a meal.” Han Yishan tried hard to get close to Yan Ling.

Yan Ling said: "I'm sorry, I'm not free on the weekend."

"No way, don't you have two weekends off?"

"I'm so busy now. I have to work overtime every day, so I can't even take a break."

Han Yishan smiled and said: "I thought that those in your business would be more relaxed than those like us as doctors, but it seems that's not the case. Miss Xu, did I do something that made Miss Xu misunderstood and offended Miss Xu?"