51-60

Chapter 51: Running away from home Chapter 51: Running away from home
When Yan Ling saw this piece of paper, her face turned pale with fright. Will Chi Zhengrong run away from home? However, Yan Ling didn't even know when he would leave.

Yan Ling took this piece of paper and went to find her parents, but neither Chi Tianliang nor Lu Lihong came back yet. Yan Ling sat on the sofa, her hands shaking a little. Where will Chi Zhengrong go? She thought of her friend Zhengrong, and Yan Ling still remembered that phone number. She didn't hesitate, picked up the phone, and pressed the slightly familiar phone number neatly.

The call was quickly connected. After ringing for about twenty seconds, the other party finally answered the call.

"Hello, is Cheng Xu here?"

The other party's voice was that of a woman. Hearing the voice of a young girl, the other party couldn't help but ask, "Who are you?"

"I, Cheng Xu, his classmate, want to ask him something. Is he at home?"

After a while, it was Cheng Xu's voice: "Hello, who are you?"

"I am Xu Yanling, do you know where Zhengrong is?"

"I do not know."

Cheng Xu didn't even know where Chi Zhengrong would go. Yan Ling quickly asked Cheng Xu about other friends who had contact with Zhengrong. I asked four or five friends, but no one knew where Zhengrong had gone.

Just when Yan Ling didn't know where to look for Zhengrong, Chi Zhengrong came back with Lu Lihong. The two of them looked a little solemn. She didn't have so many worries at this moment, and she showed the piece of paper to the two of them.

Chi Tianliang looked at it and said angrily: "He hasn't come home yet?"

"Yes, I found this thing in the drawer of his desk."

Lu Lihong didn't take it to heart yet, and said calmly: "I'm afraid I went to play with my friends, and I'll be back soon."

"But I asked all his friends, and they all said they didn't know where Zhengrong was. Dad, Mom, I always feel that something is wrong. Could Zhengrong have gone to another place alone, like a year ago? That decision I...made before."

Chi Tianliang and Lu Lihong were both dumbfounded. Although Chi Zhengrong was rebellious and occasionally stayed out at night, he had never caused such a farce as running away from home. Where could he go?
"He has no money and can't walk far. Maybe he went to the city to play and will be back soon." Chi Tianliang concluded.

Lu Lihong was a little scared: "No, he has money. I didn't take his New Year's money and let him keep it by himself. His aunt was generous and gave her fifty. Grandpa also took a lot. It should be about the same in total. It’s about two hundred yuan.”

"Two hundred dollars?!"

"He usually still has pocket money, and he didn't go out to do anything this semester. He doesn't need a few dollars. If you save all the money together, it will be a lot of money. This money is enough to go to the capital."

Yan Ling and Lu Lihong went to take inventory of Zhengrong's things again. Books and other things were all missing. Two or three sets of clothes were missing, and only one pair of shoes was missing. The Walkman that had been in the drawer was taken away, as well as his favorite cassettes. In addition, Yan Ling also looked for ID cards, wallets and other things, but she couldn't even see them.

Lu Lihong was at a loss for words at that time, and tears flowed down her face.

"When he is so old, the farthest he has ever gone is to follow us to a provincial capital. He has never gone out normally. He can go anywhere."