141-150

Chapter 141: Perfunctory Chapter 141: Perfunctory
After a few days of business trip, Yan Ling felt even more tired than working. When she got home, changed her shoes, hung her bag on the shelf, and lay down on the sofa, she could truly relax.

Everything that happened in the past few days was running through her mind quickly like a movie. Her love had ended long ago. When she pushed Jin Qiuhai out, it was no longer possible. It turned out that she could be single again. Nothing wrong with that.

She enjoys cooking for one person and doing housework for the other, even if there is no one around to talk to.

The next day was Tuesday and she had to go to work. I have divided the small gifts I bought into several portions and planned to give them to people in the office. There were not many people in their R&D department, so Yan Ling naturally prepared one for everyone.

When he delivered the packed bag to Kong Ling, Kong Ling whispered in Yan Ling's ear and asked, "Did anything happen when you two went on a business trip?"

"Whatever can happen, just listen to the report and sign the contract, that's it."

"Hasn't there been any little ambiguity? You guys are alone this time. Are you going to eat and live together?" Kong Ling had a naughty smile on his face. The little girl who just left school had a strong sense of humor. Love brain is also normal.

Yan Ling said calmly: "Give me back what I gave you."

"No, you gave it to me. How can you have the nerve to take it back?"

"Then stop talking nonsense. I've had enough of rumors."

Kong Ling immediately covered his mouth and said, "Okay, I promise not to talk nonsense and I won't burden you."

Pei Yunchuan suddenly came in, and everyone hurriedly returned to their seats to find something to do. Pei Yunchuan went straight to Yu Qinghan and said, "Come with me."

Yu Qinghan then let him go, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief when they saw that he didn't make trouble. Ye Zhen, who was sitting in front of Yan Ling, turned around and said thank you to Yan Ling.

This business trip completed the tasks assigned by Mr. Wang and signed a very important contract. Yan Ling hurriedly filed the contract and then put it in a filing cabinet for safekeeping. Then I have to rush to type up a report, and I have to go to the laboratory in the afternoon.

Kong Ling told Yan Ling that arrangements for the National Day holiday had been made. As expected, their R&D department had to continue working overtime and had little time to rest.

Yan Ling thought it was just right. If she didn't work overtime, she would definitely go back to Yang County. She didn't know how to answer her parents' questioning. After all, she hadn't told her parents about the breakup yet.

During this time, everyone is busy developing new products, and early progress is relatively slow. Before leaving get off work that day, Yan Ling received a call from Chi Zhengrong.

On the other end of the phone, Chi Zhengrong and Yan Ling said, "I'm at your company, when will you come out?"

"You come over here, please wait a little longer." Yan Ling's work is not finished yet.

By the time Yan Ling finished her work and came downstairs, it was already twenty minutes later. As soon as she came downstairs, she saw Chi Zhengrong sitting in the hall below, with newspapers and tea ready in front of her.

Chi Zhengrong wore a peaked cap and sunglasses on the coffee table. It seemed that he had specially dressed up when he came over. Has he become so famous?