191-200

Chapter 191 Comes out of the blue Chapter 191 Comes out of the blue
Has he gone back? "Chi Zhengrong, who was lying on the sofa eating snacks and watching TV, saw Yan Ling coming back and asked slowly.

Yan Ling nodded and said, "Yes, he went home."

"He really doesn't have the guts to leave so early."

Yan Ling thought this was funny: "What does it mean to have no courage? He will be worried about his family for most of the day after he comes out. Isn't it right?"

"If I were him..." Chi Zhengrong realized that it was not convenient to say the next words, so he only started and stopped.

"That's it?" Yan Ling handed over the trash can and said with some disgust: "Please don't throw it away. You soiled the floor and you didn't clean it up."

Chi Zhengrong said: "Not so much." If he were Jin Qiuhai, he would have taken Yan Ling to the hotel long ago without such procrastination, but he did not dare to say this in front of Yan Ling.

Lu Lihong didn't go home until almost ten o'clock in the evening. Her face was full of joy, and it looked like she had won money today. As soon as I got home, I grabbed some chocolates for Yan Ling and Zheng Rong.

Lu Lihong and Yan Ling said: "It has been changed to ten o'clock tomorrow morning, and the location is still the same."

"Are you still going?" Yan Ling thought she had escaped.

Lu Lihong said: "Let's go and meet the scene. If you don't like it, it's okay to leave early."

Yan Ling murmured in her heart, but she didn't dare to complain. Chi Zhengrong just smiled, he didn't say a word. Lu Lihong sat over and said to her son: "What kind of girlfriend do you want? I happen to know a few young girls about your age. Do you want to meet them?"

Chi Zhengrong waved his hands quickly and said, "Come on, I don't have the time to make trouble with you. Just take care of Yan Ling and I'll forget it."

"Neither of you is a worry-free person." Lu Lihong patted her son on the shoulder and said, "You should also make some progress for me."

Under Lu Lihong's arrangement, Yanling finally met the blind date man. This was her second blind date after becoming Xu Yanling. The man with a certain physique who was praised as a flower is of medium height, has a fat head and big ears, and wears glasses with thick beer bottle bottoms. This is what Lu Lihong calls a spirited young man. At 26 years old, Yan Ling feels oilier than at 46 years old.

Aunt Tang, who was sitting opposite her, kept praising Yan Ling, almost praising her like a flower.

The blind date man's first impression of Yan Ling was very good. Judging from her appearance, Yan Ling has already satisfied the blind date man. Not long after we sat down, the blind date man asked: "I heard that you are engaged in research and development in a cosmetics company. Does this job make money?"

"It's okay, it's enough for me."

"How much can you earn in a month?" Yan Ling didn't like asking about salary right from the start.

"I said, it's enough for myself. I'm quite frugal and can save some every month." Yan Ling looked a little embarrassed.

"I heard that you are a master's student. Do master's students now work for others? To be a working girl, it is enough to graduate from junior high school. Why don't you go to a graduate school or stay in school with a master's degree? If not, you can go to a public institution. Not bad. Doesn’t working for others mean you’re lowering your status?”