201-210

Chapter 201 Trust you Chapter 201 Trust you

"Didn't you go back to France? Why are you here?" Yan Ling wanted to know the answer.

"The plan changed, so I stayed here. Mr. Wang had long planned to open a business department here, but he couldn't find the right person for a while, so he asked me to take over. I couldn't refuse, so I came here. But in the past During that time, I had gotten used to you being my assistant, so I asked Mr. Wang to ask for you. I always thought you would refuse, but I didn’t expect you to actually come." Pei Yunchuan stared at Yan Ling. At this moment, his He felt a bit lucky, glad that Yan Ling was willing to follow his footsteps and come here, so the decision to stay was the right choice.

After Yan Ling listened to his explanation, she was silent. Pei Yunchuan added: "It's a new environment and new work content. Please work harder. I believe in your ability and hope that the two of us can work together perfectly in the future." .”

After listening to his words, Yan Ling temporarily put away those complicated thoughts. Now she needs to focus all her energy on her new work. Yan Ling promised: "I will work hard."

"Very good, I believe you will be my right-hand man."

Yan Ling spent the whole morning sorting out the pile of documents. At noon, He Yun called to order takeout. In the afternoon, Yan Ling had no time to rest and continued to sort out. After dinner, He Yun, Qi Rui, and Pei Yunchuan went out. Chen Feng told her that she was going to meet some important guests, and there should be business to discuss.

In Yan Ling's mind, Pei Yunchuan has always been a technical talent, and she was a little uncomfortable with the sudden switch from technology to sales. She didn't see the three people come back until get off work that day. She and Chen Feng were the only two people left in the office, which was really quiet.

As soon as five o'clock arrived, Chen Feng turned off the computer and said to Yan Ling: "It's time to get off work, you should leave early."

Yan Ling said: "Okay, you go first. I'll get off work after I finish the things I'm doing." The file she was asked to back up still lacked the last paragraph.

Chen Feng said goodbye to Yan Ling, and then left Yan Ling here.

Yan Ling's fingers were tapping the keyboard quickly. After entering all the contents, she checked them carefully and then saved all the contents on the floppy disk as a backup.

The first day of work was over. After working on the computer all day, Yan Ling felt her neck was sore. She was very thirsty, so she got up and poured half a glass of water to drink. After taking a few sips, she heard footsteps coming from outside. The sound was familiar to her. Yanling glanced outside through the glass wall. The people outside were already there. Pushed open the glass door.

"You haven't gone back yet?" Pei Yunchuan asked doubtfully.

"Leaving right away."

Pei Yunchuan went to his office to get gloves and keys. When he came out, he saw Yan Ling turning off the computer. He stood at the door for a while, obviously waiting for Yan Ling to come with her.

"Manager, you don't have to wait for me." Yan Ling felt a little apologetic.

Pei Yunchuan said: "It's okay, it has become a habit." He did not show any impatience.

Yan Ling packed up her things and walked out with Pei Yunchuan. It gets dark much earlier in the Imperial Capital. Just after I got off work, I saw the lights outside.

After Yan Ling got in the car, Pei Yunchuan said to Yan Ling, "I'll take you somewhere."

Yan Ling asked in confusion: "Where to go?"