101-110

Chapter 101 The Right Way Chapter 101 The Right Way
After Chi Zhengrong didn't go to the bar to sing, he still rarely stayed home at night. He didn't come back until very late every night, and sometimes he didn't even come back all night.

Under Jin Qiuhai's persuasion, Yan Ling rarely asked about Chi Zhengrong's affairs. He now has his own career and his own small group, and it is difficult for him to get involved.

Ever since Pei Yunchuan selected her to join the new team, she spent most of her working time in the laboratory. We have to face various petri dishes and various experiments. The laboratory has become Yan Ling's safe haven, because there are more and more rumors about her in the company. Instead of facing all kinds of faces, all kinds of speculations, all kinds of teasing, she still finds it interesting to face cold instruments.

"The boss is pressing hard. We don't know when the results of our set of experimental data will be available." Chen Songyang was a little unsure.

Xu Yanling was watching the chemical reaction under the microscope. She said, "Don't worry, I think the data will be out in the next two days."

Chen Songyang looked a little impatient and asked, "How is the situation?"

Yan Ling shook her head and said, "I'm afraid it's not enough."

Chen Songyang said: "It's already past the time to get off work. I still have something to do, so I'll leave first. Could you please wrap up?"

Yan Ling nodded and said, "Okay, you can leave first if you are busy."

Chen Songyang went to the dressing room next door to change clothes. Yan Ling still stayed at her post to pay attention to the changes in the experiment and record the data at all times. Although it was boring stuff, she didn't hate it.

Yan Ling has to wait for a reaction result to come out. This experiment is a bit complicated. It has to go through five procedures before and after, and there are still two procedures left. She can only leave after getting the results today, otherwise the work will not be carried out tomorrow.

But the waiting time was long. Yan Lingkong sat for two hours and recorded the data of the fourth time and the data of the fifth time.

The next recording is two hours later, it is already eight o'clock, and the next recording is at ten o'clock. Even the company shuttle bus was gone at ten o'clock, so Yan Ling decided to ask Jin Qiuhai to pick her up.

Perhaps waiting was too boring, so Yan Ling fell asleep lying on the table. When she woke up suddenly and found that it was already nine forty-five, she was shocked that she had fallen asleep. As soon as she stood up, she heard movement from next door. Yan Ling quickly walked over and took a look and saw Pei Yunchuan looking at the situation in the petri dish.

"Manager, haven't you gotten off work yet?" Yan Ling walked over with some anxiety.

Pei Yunchuan looked at it for half a minute. He recorded the last set of data with his own hands, and then said, "Look at this set of numbers."

Yan Ling picked it up and compared the five sets of data carefully. After reading it, she said with a smile: "Boss, our experiment was successful this time."

Pei Yunchuan didn't seem to believe it. He looked at it several times and finally confirmed: "It finally succeeded. This is the third time I have done this set of experiments. It really took a lot of energy. If it doesn't succeed again, I'm afraid They all want to smash the laboratory."

When Yan Ling heard about it, she quickly waved her hand and said: "You can't smash it, you can't smash it. These instruments are expensive. I heard that the one over there was bought from Germany and cost nearly 7 million."