41-50

Chapter 41 What the hell you did Chapter 41 What the hell you did
The two went downstairs, and Xu Yanling stood by the flower bed. She asked Jin Qiuhai, "Are you going back to school this week?"

Jin Qiuhai said: "I'm afraid not. I've told Teacher Chi that at least my mother must be discharged from the hospital. There is no one to take care of her here."

Jin Qiuhai is a child of a single-parent family. It is said that his father passed away when he was young, and his mother raised him alone. There are no grandparents at home, so now mother and son depend on each other.

"Then you have to rest for a while after being discharged from the hospital. Is there anyone to take care of Auntie?"

Jin Qiuhai said: "It's okay when I go back. Auntie can help take care of me. I only have to stay in the hospital for a few days."

"Okay." Xu Yanling glanced at him, but her brows were slightly furrowed and she looked tired. No matter how calm he is, after all, he is just a boy of seventeen or eighteen years old, and he has to bear these pressures. Looking at his thin shoulders, I was really afraid of what to do if one day I couldn't bear it any more.

Xu Yanling's eyes became gentle when she looked at Jin Qiuhai, and she said to Jin Qiuhai: "If there is anything you can do to help, just ask. I will definitely find a way for you."

Jin Qiuhai smiled slightly: "Well, okay. I am surprised that you can come today. I would like to say thank you to you on behalf of my mother."

Yan Ling said: "You don't have to be so polite. After all, you have helped me a lot before. Dad said that if it weren't for you, I would definitely not be able to go back to school. It was you who led me down this road."

Jin Qiuhai said: "It's a little effort, you don't have to worry about it. I hope everything goes well for you."

"Thank you, and I hope Auntie can recover soon and you can return to school as soon as possible."

Jin Qiuhai smiled, his smile was tired.

"You have completely integrated into that family, which is good. Yanling, when you ran to me that day, I thought this was the most correct decision in my life."

"Maybe, thank you anyway. Qiu Hai, after you take care of your family affairs, I still have something to ask you later."

"Yes!" Jin Qiuhai readily agreed.

Yanling was worried that Jin Qiuhai had been away from the ward for too long and his mother woke up and wanted to find someone, so she said goodbye to Jin Qiuhai.

Jin Qiuhai did not see her off again, and the two waved goodbye.

Wei Fang, who was in the doctor's office, stood by the curtains next to the window. She witnessed all this, although it was not clear what the two talked about.

Dr. Wei urged his daughter: "Okay, it's time for you to go back. There's nothing wrong here, and the condition of your classmate's mother has stabilized."

Wei Fang said: "I will leave." She packed the books on her desk.

Wei Fang went downstairs, and she and Jin Qiuhai met in the stairwell.

"Are you leaving?"

"Yes, I have to go home, and then I can pack up and go to school. Don't worry, Auntie's condition is very stable, that's what my dad said just now."

"Thank you. I have been wanting to say thank you to you since last night."

Wei Fang smiled brightly and said, "I'm glad that I can help you. I accept your thanks. I have only one request. You must pay attention to me when I talk to you in school from now on."