81-90

Chapter 81 Blind Date Chapter 81 Blind Date
"I'm not going to sleep anyway. Rather than being idle, I might as well help you check things out. After all, your life-long events are more important, right?"

Yan Ling thought carefully for a while and said, "You can follow me if you want, just don't cause any trouble."

When Chi Zhengrong saw that she agreed, he smiled and said, "This is called being prepared."

Soon Sunday came, and Chi Zhengrong kept urging Yanling to dress up. Yanling chose a white T-shirt and jeans, but Chi Zhengrong complained mercilessly: "You still think of yourself as a student, I saw a few of you. Just wear the dress."

He really helped him get advice, and with Chi Zhengrong's reference, he finally chose a red chiffon dress with large lapels for Yan Ling.

"It's best to put on some makeup to look better."

In fact, Yan Ling didn't have high hopes for this blind date, so she didn't want to dress up deliberately, but Chi Zhengrong was very concerned about it. Seeing that Yan Ling was wearing a low ponytail, he shook his head and said, "The hair style will directly reduce your points. Don't you have a red hairpin? Use a red hairpin to tie it half up. It will look gentler."

"My neck must be so hot if I wear a half-dress in this weather." Yan Ling objected quickly. It was the dog days now. She finally combed all her hair up and tied it into a refreshing bun. Seeing this, Chi Zhengrong didn't hesitate to suggest anything.

After Yan Ling finished dressing up, Chi Zhengrong accompanied her out of the house, and the two of them took a car to the place Ye Zhen had agreed on.

There are many people in KFC, especially children. Chi Zhengrong did not accompany Yan Ling in. Yan Ling looked around and saw that the seats were almost full. The business of the fast food restaurant was very good on weekends, so I thought Ye Zhen shouldn't have set the meeting place here. But when she glanced around, she saw that there was only one man sitting at a table near the window. The man was wearing a simple T-shirt and had a crew cut. He looks about thirty and wears glasses. He is of medium height and seems to be slightly chubby. He hadn't ordered anything yet and was reading a newspaper.

Yan Ling was wondering when her pager rang. She quickly opened it and saw a message on the pager. She clicked it and read it before walking towards the man.

"Hello, I'm Xu Yanling. Sorry for being late."

The man looked up, stood up quickly, leaned forward slightly, and greeted Yan Ling in a very gentlemanly manner: "Hello, please sit down."

Yan Ling sat opposite Han Yishan, and Han Yishan immediately asked Yan Ling what she wanted to eat. Since she was already here, it was impossible not to order anything. Yan Ling said, "A glass of juice without ice will be fine."

"Is juice just enough? You don't need to eat some other fries, burgers, fried chicken, etc. Why don't you have some?"

"Thank you, I had lunch."

Han Yishan heard about it and went to order. Yan Ling sat there and waited. It wasn't until Han Yishan came over with two drinks that the two of them had the opportunity to sit down and talk.

Then Han Yishan got straight to the point and said which school he graduated from, what job he was currently engaged in, how much his monthly salary was, where his family was, and what his parents did. He also clearly told Yan Ling that he had a younger sister at home.

When he finished speaking, Yan Ling was a little speechless.

"I heard that Ms. Xu graduated with a master's degree and is currently engaged in research and development, right?"