111-120

Chapter 111 Recognition Chapter 111 Recognition
But how should she face the Xu family now? At that time, she had just traveled through time and was in danger of being exchanged. In the end, she was just a pawn. Later, after she was adopted by the Chi family, the Xu family shamelessly visited her again and again, and Lu Lihong even fell ill because of it.

The two families broke up because of Xu Jiantao's affair. After all these years, although Yanchun and she recognized each other, she still could not treat the Xu family members as her own relatives.

"I'm not ready yet, so I won't go." Yan Ling lowered her head, feeling a little confused.

Jin Qiuhai did not embarrass her: "Okay, let's talk about it later. This room is where I lived since I was a child." Jin Qiuhai also pointed out to Yan Ling: "I did my homework on this small table, and you often came here Watching me write, you also picked wild flowers outside and gave them to me. Not only did you send wild flowers, but you also once picked up an injured sparrow from somewhere and brought it to you. We also took care of it together. Do you still remember this? "

I don't know how many years ago it happened, but Yan Ling did not inherit that memory. She shook her head slightly.

Jin Qiuhai suddenly realized that, yes, the Yan Ling in front of him was no longer the silly girl who surrounded him everywhere. She has long since grown into an independent, confident, smart and beautiful urban white-collar woman.

There was a small low table placed against the wall. The Xu family also had a table like this, but in my memory, the Xu family's table had nothing on it, unlike this one, which had a radio cassette player on it and some books stacked on it. The mud wall has long been covered with newspapers, and there are brightly colored pictures and a calendar on it.

But what attracted Yanling was a photo frame on the wall and a green military kettle hanging next to the photo frame. There is a big red five star on the kettle.

"This kettle is quite rare. I'm afraid it has a long history, right?" Yan Ling touched the kettle but did not take it off.

Jin Qiuhai said: "It was something that existed before I was born."

Yan Ling looked at the photos in the frame again, and there were about a dozen photos in the frame, large and small. One of them is a photo taken by Qiu Hai's mother holding him. Although it is a black and white photo and the colors are a bit blurry, it is not difficult to see that the young Lin Xiu'e is also quite delicate and handsome.

"You're two or three years old here, right? You look so much like your mother."

"A son follows his mother. I was only two years old at this time." Of course, he also heard what his mother said. Jin Qiuhai had no memory of such a long time ago.

Soon Yan Ling's eyes were attracted by a photo of two soldiers. She knew a little about Jin Qiuhai's family. She took a closer look, pointed to the slightly taller man on the right and asked Qiu Hai: "Is this your dad?"

"Do you think I look similar to him?" Jin Qiuhai asked.

"Not really, just a random guess."

Jin Qiuhai said: "The one on the left is my dad, and the one on the right is my dad's good friend. His surname is Du."

"Oh, the soldiers at that time were all worthy of respect. The spiritual outlook of the soldiers at that time was really different." That was a generation with faith. Unlike today's materialistic era, many people have already lost their faith.

Not long after, the two heard voices outside. Jin Qiuhai took Yan Ling's hand and said, "Let's go out."

As soon as they came out, they saw Lin Xiu'e. Lin Xiu'e was with Qiu Hai's aunt. They both saw Jin Qiu Hai and Yan Ling holding hands. Lin Xiu'e was obviously confused and didn't react for a while.