21-30

Chapter 21 Questioning
Chi Zhengrong put the video tape into the video recorder, and he pulled Jin Qiuhai to watch the video together. However, all Qiu Hai could think about was what Yan Ling had just said to him.

There was simply not enough food at home, so Yan Ling had no choice but to take a few eggs and plan to make omelette noodles for the sake of convenience.

When Yan Ling brought the prepared omelette noodles in front of the two of them, Chi Zhengrong's appetite was whetted: "This noodles looks really good, and it's not much worse than the ones outside. How can you, a stupid woman, have such a good thing?" Craftsmanship." He said, took the chopsticks and went to mix the noodles.

Yan Ling glanced at Jin Qiuhai and saw that he didn't move. She took her chopsticks and stirred Qiuhai a few times. She frowned and asked him, "Don't you like eating it? This is the only thing I can make now."

Qiu Hai began to eat noodles silently. Chi Zhengrong still pulled Qiu Hai to talk about the video with great interest. Qiu Hai was obviously a little absent-minded.

After eating the noodles, Jin Qiuhai called Yan Ling aside and told her: "You stay here first, don't run around. I'll go home and check the situation."

Yan Ling nodded in agreement, and Jin Qiuhai said to Yan Ling, "What are you going to say to Teacher Chi and Mrs. Chi?"

"I don't know yet." Did he believe what he said? Yan Ling was a little confused.

"I have my own plan for what I want to do from now on, and I will follow my plan step by step. You don't have to interfere with my plan. We won't interfere with each other."

Qiu Hai frowned: "I brought you out, so I have to take some responsibility."

Yan Ling smiled and said, "I don't want you to be responsible. I am responsible for my own life."

The rain outside has stopped, and Qiu Hai is still busy going back to the countryside. Riding a bicycle was quite fast, and we had already entered the village in more than an hour. He returned to the yard where he lived and saw that the door of the main hall of the Xu family was open. Qiu Hai had set up his bicycle, put down his canvas bag, and couldn't wait to go to the Xu family to check out the news.

In the Xu family, Yan Chun was writing on the Eight Immortals table in the main room.

"Yanchun, where are the other people in your family?"

Xu Yanchun raised her head and glanced at Qiu Hai. Her face tightened and she said gloomily, "They all went out to work."

This season is the time to plant rice seedlings. Jin Qiuhai stood at the door and watched for a while. He suddenly asked: "Where is your sister? Have you found her?"

Xu Yanchun shook her head. She continued to write with her head down, but she was soon stumped by a question. After thinking about it for a moment, she took her notebook and asked Qiu Hai for advice.

"Brother Qiu Hai, how do you solve this question?"

Jin Qiuhai glanced at it and saw that it was just a simple mathematical application problem. He roughly explained the idea to Yan Chun, but Yan Chun didn't seem to understand it.

"I heard that your sister is missing. Where did your family go to look for her?"

Xu Yanchun pouted and muttered, "I've asked my relatives, but I haven't seen any trace of it. I'm just a fool, so just throw it away."

"She is your sister..."

Xu Yanchun is not young anymore. She is no longer the little girl who doesn't understand anything. She has few friends and no one likes to play with her. And all this situation was caused by that fool. Those people stayed away from her, for fear of being infected with stupidity. Many people were still laughing at her behind her back. Because of this, Yan Chun hated her sister. In her opinion, it would be better if the fool never came back.