231-240

Chapter 231 Negotiation Chapter 231 Negotiation
"When did Sister Yanling come here? Are you here on a business trip?" Rong Fengjiao was curious.

"I've met Zhengrong, and he told me some things. I couldn't find some other places to ask about some of them, so I had to ask you." Yan Ling never thought of being polite to Rong Fengjiao, so she got straight to the point. said.

Rong Fengjiao immediately asked nervously: "Zhengrong? Where is he, Zhengrong?"

"This is not important, you just need to tell me what happened."

Rong Fengjiao lowered her head and hesitated for a long time before saying, "I don't know anything, so don't ask, Sister Yanling."

Seeing that she didn't know anything, Yan Ling was anxious and didn't catch her for questioning. Instead, she chatted with Rong Fengjiao about something else.

"The captain has left, and the band has not disbanded. I wonder who the new lead singer is in the company?"

"Sister Wei Ni, her voice is very recognizable, but it's a pity that she has not been popular before, maybe because of a little luck. The company asked her to join our team, and now she has signed a contract."

She had no impression of the person Rong Fengjiao was talking about, Yan Ling. After all, she had only paid attention to the Sparks Band before, and she couldn't remember other singers.

"Oh, has there been a new female lead singer? And who is the captain?"

"It's a monkey." Rong Fengjiao's voice became obviously lower.

Yan Ling showed a sneer when she heard about it, but she didn't ask any more questions. The two of them sat in the coffee shop for half an hour. Yan Ling paid and stood up and said, "That's it, see you later!"

Yan Ling walked out of the store first. Rong Fengjiao picked up the sunglasses but did not put them on. She quickly chased after her and grabbed Yan Ling's sleeve.

"Sister Yanling, please tell me where Zhengrong is. I want to see him." Rong Fengjiao was so eager.

Although neither Zhengrong nor Rong Fengjiao said it clearly, Yan Ling also guessed that the reason why Hou Ganquan had a falling out with Zhengrong must be because of this woman. Yan Ling turned to Rong Fengjiao and said, "For If he's fine, don't go looking for him again."

Rong Fengjiao looked very hurt after hearing this, and tightly pulled Yan Ling's sleeves and said: "Sister Yan Ling, is he still angry with me? Please help me. You also know that I I still like him to this day.”

"Stop, you should understand your current status. Your relationship with Monkey has been made public in front of the media. If I remember correctly, just last month you were secretly photographed by reporters coming out of the hotel together. In this case, Please let Zhengrong go. He has been forced to quit the band now, what else do you want from him? Miss Rong, Zhengrong will continue to have a good life in the future. If you really love him, please think more about him. Things to do in the future.”

Yan Ling felt sorry for Zhengrong in her heart, so her words were naturally more direct. After finishing this speech, she hurried away, leaving Rong Fengjiao standing alone in the wind.

Yanling found a small hotel to stay in. Tomorrow was Sunday and the company might not be working. She planned carefully before going to bed. Another day passed, and in the blink of an eye it was Monday. She got up early, got dressed, pulled up her hair, and put on makeup in front of the mirror.

After packing up, she took the car directly to the production company.

After arriving at the company, the company's front desk received her: "Ms., do you have an appointment?"