171-180

Chapter 171 Reminder Chapter 171 Reminder
The bald Uncle Bao said a few words to the waiter and then went upstairs. It seemed that Dad had made an appointment with this Uncle Bao to meet here.

The two wanted to discuss business matters. At this time, my father was still in the wholesale grain and oil business. This business was originally doing very well and indeed made a lot of money, but my parents failed once. She was still young at that time, and later she heard from her grandma that her father had been cheated in business. The loss was tens of thousands. Tens of thousands before 2000 was not a small amount. My father and mother had several quarrels over this matter, and it is said that they almost divorced. When she was five years old, her mother took her to live with her grandmother in the countryside for more than half a year. At that time, her parents' marriage was in crisis.

When she was young, she once felt very happy because of her mother's company, but she didn't know that she almost became a child of a single-parent family. Two or three years later, she was in elementary school. One day her father came home drunk. He was very excited that day and kept hugging her and kissing her. Then he told her mother that Uncle Bao had been arrested. She was a little When I got older, I realized that Uncle Bao was imprisoned for economic fraud.

The tens of thousands of dollars before 2000 were probably all the family owned at that time. Not long after my parents started doing business, they managed to save some money, but they were defrauded of it all.

By chance, she met her young father again. No matter what she tried, she had to remind her father to pay attention to that person. How to get close to him was simply impossible with her current identity and appearance.

Yan Ling sat in the seat below and waited, refilling a cup of Maojian water for the fifth time. Since she didn't order anything else, she had been sitting there for almost two hours, and the waiter's attitude became more and more indifferent. Yan Ling looked at the time on her watch. It was already past 12 o'clock. Then she heard footsteps on the stairs and guessed that the two people had come downstairs.

Yan Ling paid the money in a hurry. She had to create an opportunity, an opportunity to talk to Lin Wenzhao. She didn't want the tragedy of the past to happen again in the Lin family. Yan Ling caught a glimpse of Lin Wenzhao and Bald Uncle Bao coming out together. She walked carefully in front. She only had one chance. With her father's kindness, she should be able to succeed. However, if she made a mistake, she would suffer a lot. Even so, Yan Ling decided to give it a try.

Yan Ling's steps were a little slow. After a few minutes, someone called her from behind: "Madam, madam, you have dropped your wallet."

Yan Ling turned around and saw Lin Wenzhao striding over holding her wallet. Yan Ling turned around. She was surprised at first, then touched her satchel and found that her wallet was missing. Then she thanked you very excitedly: "Thank you so much, otherwise I would have lost my wallet. I don’t know what to do today. Dad..." Yan Ling realized something was wrong and quickly changed her words: "Thank you, Uncle Lin."

Lin Wenzhao was very surprised and said: "How do you know my surname is Lin?"

Yanling hurriedly pointed at Uncle Bao and said, "I accidentally overheard this uncle talking to the waiter in the teahouse."

"Oh, young people should take good care of their things when they are out there. Don't lose them again. You may not be as lucky as today next time. Fortunately, you met us. If you meet others, I'm afraid you won't get your wallet back. ”

Yan Ling had heard something similar to this a long time ago. She tried her best to restrain her excitement and continued: "Uncle Lin, in order to express my gratitude, why not treat the two uncles to lunch? It happens to be lunch time." You’ve ordered, but you two haven’t eaten yet, right?”