211-220

Chapter 211 Reconciliation Chapter 211 Reconciliation
What she likes is the brave and just Jin Qiuhai, and it's hard not to be attracted to such a man. Her mood at the moment and being moved were completely different things, and she knew it clearly.

After realizing what she was thinking clearly, she was no longer confused. She even turned around and hugged Jin Qiuhai back. After Jin Qiuhai noticed her behavior, he just hugged her tighter: "Yan Ling, let's make peace, okay?"

Yan Ling's voice was a little trembling. She said to Jin Qiuhai: "I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm afraid. I don't know what will happen in the future. I don't know how many misunderstandings there will be. These all confuse me, trip me up, and make me... I don’t know how to move forward.”

"No matter what happens in the future, I will face it with you. You can't move forward because of fear. Yan Ling, my mother, I will find a way to make her accept you. In fact, she just has some misunderstandings about you. Once the misunderstanding is cleared up, I will definitely accept you."

Yan Ling didn't want to think about the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law for the time being. She just liked the brave and just man in front of her. This time she didn't push the man next to her away.

They started from here. This time Yan Ling was not confused. She knew what she was thinking and was able to answer Chi Zhengrong's question.

It was already noon when she returned to the company, and she was busy dealing with the matters at hand. He Yun quietly told her: "Mr. Pei seems a little unhappy. He got angry at Xiao Chen this morning. You should be careful. "

"I got it." Yan Ling quietly worked on the work at hand, spending two hours finally finishing all the things she left behind in the morning.

Before leaving get off work, she went to see Pei Yunchuan to sign. Pei Yunchuan asked, "Where were you last night? I heard you didn't go back all night?"

"Chi Zhengrong came here. I went to see him. I drank a little more and didn't bother to catch the last subway. Then I temporarily stayed there for one night. I woke up this morning and found that it was already late, and I have a severe headache, so I wanted to take half a day off." Yan Ling's words were not adulterated.

"Is their band coming too?" After all, they had dinner together, and Pei Yunchuan had some impression of this person.

"Yes, it is said that there are activities in Didu and I will go back this afternoon."

Pei Yunchuan then asked: "What is your relationship with that Chi Zhengrong?"

Yan Ling replied matter-of-factly: "He is my brother."

Pei Yunchuan laughed as soon as he heard this, with a hint of ridicule: "Sister, brother? Do you think I am a fool? Your surname is Xu and his surname is Chi. You two don't look alike, so don't think we are cousins. , cousin used that trick to fool me."

"I'm not lying to you. He is the son of my adoptive parents. I am a few months older than him, so I always treat him as my biological brother." Yan Ling didn't know why she had to explain so much.

Pei Yunchuan touched his nose helplessly. He took the document handed over by Yan Ling and finally signed his name. Yan Ling got the signed documents, and when she turned to leave, she suddenly said to Pei Yunchuan: "Thank you for your love, but I still want to tell you that I have a boyfriend."

Pei Yunchuan looked at Yan Ling in shock when he heard this. Yan Ling just felt that it was necessary to make it clear to him.

This woman is really not cute at all. There is no need for her to be so honest. She is really not cute.