271-280

Chapter 271 Public Chapter 271 Public
In the end, it was just an empty joy, and both Yan Ling and Zheng Rong had to accept this fact.

The National Day arrived in a blink of an eye, and when the day was agreed to go home for the holiday, Jin Qiuhai helped book three air tickets, for the night of the 30th. The ticket supply for this day was already very tight, and he also spent a lot of effort to book it.

After the three of them arrived in the provincial capital, Jin Qiuhai rented a car and returned to Yang County together. The parents of the Chi family were very happy to see their children back, and what was even more rare was the family reunion.

At that moment, Chi Tianliang said to his wife, "You don't have to be busy cooking. I'll call my eldest brother and ask them to send their parents over and let's go to a restaurant."

Lu Lihong wiped her hands on her apron and said with a smile: "Okay, let's go to the restaurant today." She urged Chi Tianliang to make a call. She glanced at her son sitting on the sofa. Yan Ling and Qiu Hai were talking in the room. The voice came out. Her son was right in front of her, but she didn't know what to say to him.

"How are the two of them recently?" Lu Lihong finally didn't care about her son's personal affairs, and just asked about Yan Ling and Qiu Hai's relationship from her son's mouth.

"Fortunately, I heard that Qiu Hai proposed to her."

Lu Lihong liked it more and more when she heard this: "Have we reached the stage of proposing? Then there won't be any more trouble between the two of us. That's good, and I can worry less. Now there is only the engagement period. Our bride's family also has to Have a good party, please invite all the seven aunts and eight aunts. When I adopted her, I thought about having a good party, but your dad stopped me at that time, so I should have a good time this time. It’s a big deal. Our Chi family hasn’t held a happy event for a long time. "

As Lu Lihong spoke, she felt her whole body begin to boil with excitement, and she even began to wonder in her mind where to place the banquet, whether to invite a master of ceremonies, who to be the witness, and which guests to invite. If Yan Ling becomes pregnant next year, should she apply for internal retirement to help take care of Yan Ling? After all, Jin's mother didn't seem to be easy to get along with, and she didn't want her daughter to get caught in a battle between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

Chi Tianliang had already finished the phone call. He turned to the mother and son in the living room and said, "We have already agreed that they will take a taxi and come here soon. Go and call Yanling and the others. We should go there early."

When Lu Lihong heard about Yan Ling and Qiu Hai's decision, she was more excited than anyone else. Jin Qiuhai's son-in-law was her husband's student and was once her husband's pride. Now that he was about to become her son-in-law, she was naturally happier than anyone else.

"Qiu Hai, this place is about to become a family. Hello, you and Yan Ling. I have never stopped you, and I have always thought of you two. To be honest, you two are so far apart in the imperial capital. Contact us by phone. Long-distance calls cost too much. I have always been worried about you two before. Yanling is good at everything, but sometimes she is too honest. She does not tell us any grievances she has in her heart and is rarely in front of us. Complain, I really feel sorry for this child, so I ask you to treat her better in the future."

Jin Qiuhai was very excited after hearing what Lu Lihong said. He hurriedly said: "Master, please rest assured, since I have decided to live with Yan Ling for the rest of my life, I will never let her down or let you down. We We have known each other for many years, and the reason why I chose her to be my partner is because our three views are similar and we view things from the same point of view. We understand each other and are considered soul mates. We both think that we are very suitable. We are also thinking carefully about the future. After passing it, it is definitely not willful.”