"Okay, thank you for telling me. Take care of yourself." Du Yongnian got the answer. He wanted to stay with Lin Xiu'e for a while longer, but at this moment he heard the sound of the door lock turning. Lin Xiu'e turned pale with fright. Who would come at this time? Yan Ling was at work, and Qiu Hai was still on a business trip and was not in the imperial capital. Who will open their door?
Lin Xiu'e was trembling slightly. After a moment, she heard the door open with a bang. The person standing outside the door was Jin Qiuhai, who had suddenly returned from a business trip.

Lin Xiu'e suddenly threw away Du Yongnian's hand and hid in the room. Du Yongnian's mind went blank for a second or two. His heartbeat was still a little intense, but his face remained calm.

"Doctor Jin, are you back from a business trip?" Du Yongnian smiled and extended his hand to Jin Qiuhai. Jin Qiuhai did not avoid it. He shook hands with Du Yongnian with a smile, and then said: "Mr. Du, why are you free to come home today?" Well, it’s a pity that I was not at home and was suddenly sent on a business trip. I came back a day early after working here. "

Du Yongnian smiled and replied to Jin Qiuhai: "Okay, where are you going on this business trip?"

Jin Qiuhai said: "Linhai, accompany our tutor to attend an academic seminar."

"Dr. Jin is really capable. He can participate in such academic conferences at such a young age."

Jin Qiuhai was modest. He said, "I am going as our mentor's assistant."

The two actually started chatting happily in the living room. Jin Qiuguan closed the door and put the suitcase away. He knew that his mother was at home at this time, and he could understand why his mother wanted to hide, so he greeted Du Yongnian himself and poured tea for Du Yongnian.

"Are aunt's legs feeling better?" Jin Qiuhai thought of Bai Jinghua's legs.

Du Yongnian said: "The weather here has become colder, and her legs and feet are not so convenient, so she rarely goes out."

"Let her come to our hospital for a comprehensive examination. I can recommend an expert in this field."

Du Yongnian expressed his gratitude. Jin Qiuhai communicated happily with Du Yongnian. Later, he saw that Du Yongnian's lips were a little purple, and he took the initiative: "Mr. Du, can you let me feel your pulse?"

Du Yongnian was stunned for a moment, but he still handed over his hand. Jin Qiuhai helped to feel his pulse. He quickly got the answer, and then asked with a smile: "Mr. Du had some irregular heartbeats in the early years, right?"

"Yes, I did an electrocardiogram during my physical examination last year, and they said my heart wasn't very good."

"Mr. Du should also come to our hospital for a comprehensive examination someday. Our tutor is one of the top experts in heart disease in the country. I will tell him and let him take charge. The problem will be easy."

When Du Yongnian heard about it, he nodded happily: "Then my luck is really good."

"Yes, the old gentleman is just in his early fifties. It's time for good treatment and a good rest. Our medical skills are also slowly integrating with international standards. If you can't trust the domestic medical skills, our tutors are also familiar with foreign medical experts. of."

Jin Qiuhai calmly told Du Yongnian about this, and Du Yongnian accepted it calmly.

Lin Xiu'e stayed in her room, and she heard clearly the conversation between the two in the living room. Does Du Yongnian have a bad heart? This shocked her.

The two people outside talked for a long time, but there was no sound after that. After a while, there was a knock on the door, so Lin Xiu'e had to pretend to be asleep.