"No, I want to see your manager Fang." It was this manager Fang who signed the contract with the company last time.

"Miss, what's your surname? Which unit do you belong to?"

"If your surname is Xu, just say that you are the person who came to talk to him about our previous cooperation."

When the receptionist at the front desk heard about it, she didn't delay much and called the person above her. After confirmation, Fang Heyanling said, "Ms. Xu, please go to Manager Fang's office on the third floor."

The lady at the front desk gave Yan Ling a "visiting" sign and asked Yan Ling to wear the sign to the third floor.

It was her first time to come to this company. This building has a total of six floors, and it is said that they are all the company's territory. They can also be regarded as one of the top distribution and production companies in the country.

After arriving on the third floor, someone greeted her. Yan Ling looked around and saw that the office area was not small. Everyone was performing their duties in an orderly manner. It really looked like a big company. However, when she thought about the unfair treatment of Zheng Rong by this company, Yan Ling didn't like this company at all. .

After a while, a man wearing light blue short-sleeved shirts appeared. He said with a smile on his face: "Is this Miss Xu?"

Yan Ling quickly stood up and said to Manager Fang, "I'm sorry to bother you."

"Miss Xu, please speak inside."

Yan Ling followed Manager Fang to his office. The two sat down and talked about their previous cooperation. Manager Fang was quite polite. After Yan Ling explained her intention, Manager Fang hurriedly expressed her position sincerely: "What happened this time?" It was too sudden. According to the contract we made before, it is considered a breach of contract. Yesterday, I asked Mr. Zheng for instructions, and he agreed that we can reshoot this advertisement to reduce your company's losses. This is our sincerity, and we hope that your company will can accept this request.”

Remake? Yan Ling was a little hesitant. She didn't agree very much. After all, it was previously shot with Zhengrong as the protagonist, and it was an advertisement for men's skin care. Now the lead singer has been changed to a female singer. It is impossible to use a female singer as the protagonist. During the filming, the only ones left were Fu Xing and Hou Ganquan. Yan Ling was reluctant to let Hou Ganquan play the leading role, but what's the use if she didn't want to? When facing the interests of the company, personal emotions have to rely on back. Yan Ling made a choice and had no choice but to nod her head and agree.

"This suggestion is okay, but I have to ask our leader what he means."

Manager Fang agreed gently: "Okay, you can call your leader. As long as he quits, we will redo the contract."

Yan Ling stood up and walked to the phone. She hesitated before dialing. The phone was answered when it rang for the second time.

"Hello, this is the Moisturizing Division, and I am Pei Yunchuan."

"It's me, Mr. Pei. I'm at Compass Production Company now. I explained the situation to Manager Fang just now and he promised that we can reshoot the commercial." Xu Yanling explained the matter concisely.

"Re-shoot, how to shoot? Use the new team now?"

"That's right, Mr. Pei, you need to make the decision on this matter."

Pei Yunchuan frowned. He didn't expect that Yan Ling would go directly to his company to discuss the matter. She had obviously agreed before that he would deal with the aftermath, so why didn't she still not want to believe him?
Pei Yunchuan thought for two minutes before asking Yan Ling: "What do you think of this proposal?"