Are these talents from prestigious universities? If it weren't for the presence of her parents, Yan Ling could have left at that time. Out of politeness, she replied stiffly: "I think it's not shameful to eat with my own hands and work part-time."

The blind date man's emotional intelligence was probably negative. He laughed twice after hearing such words, and then said: "But in the long run, there is no future."

Not to mention Yan Ling, even Lu Lihong couldn't stand listening anymore. Her face became very embarrassed at that time. Tang Xue secretly kicked her son, and the blind date stopped talking.

Tang Xue told Lu Lihong: "It's not easy to train a female college student. I think you also put in a lot of effort in the first place."

Lu Lihong smiled: "Our Yanling is excellent in studies and is good at everything. She really didn't let me worry about her in the slightest."

Yan Ling felt that there was no need for her to stay any longer, so she stood up and said, "Aunt Tang, I have made an appointment with our classmates. I have to rush over here, so I won't spend more time with you."

Seeing this, Tang Xue had no choice but to say: "Just sit for a while and leave? How about we walk around again? There are taxi boats by the lake. You can go rowing."

"No, I'm seasick. Thank you auntie for the hospitality." Yan Ling didn't want to stay for a moment.

When Lu Lihong saw that Yan Ling was leaving, she said, "I'll go with you."

Tang Xue wanted to persuade her to stay, so Lu Lihong hurriedly said: "Call me later, there is something else at home."

The mother and daughter left the park together. As soon as they left, Lu Lihong said to Yan Ling very apologetically: "If I had known that he was such a person, I wouldn't have brought you here."

Yan Ling wasn't really angry. Anyway, she didn't have much hope. She said, "It doesn't matter. You and Aunt Tang have been friends for many years and will continue to interact in the future. It's not good if the fight becomes too tense."

Lu Lihong thought that she might not be able to continue to interact with Tang Xue after today.

The mother and daughter went home and told Zhengrong about it. Zhengrong laughed for two minutes. Yanling said with a long face, "You seem to be very happy that I am being criticized and criticized."

"I didn't mean it, I just thought it was too funny."

Lu Lihong punched him: "You have no conscience, you don't think about your sister properly, and now you are still laughing at her."

Chi Zhengrong surrendered with both hands and said: "It's unfair, it's unfair."

Yan Ling did not fall in love with the blind date man. Later, Lu Lihong answered the call from Tang Xue. Tang Xue said to Lu Lihong on the phone: "I'm so sorry, my son said something inappropriate today, didn't he make Yan Ling angry? "

Lu Lihong could only say: "No, no. Our Yanling is not that stingy."

Tang Xue over there said again: "Your Yan Ling looks well-behaved and docile, I'm quite satisfied, but my son... he doesn't know what's good, so I won't mention him. I hope my old classmate won't take it too seriously. Although we can’t be sons and daughters, we are still good friends. We will play cards and have fun together in the future.”

After a long time, people dislike Yan Ling? Lu Lihong was filled with anger at that time. Why should she look down on their Yan Ling? Yan Ling still looked down on a man like that. She deserved to be still on a blind date at the age of 26!
Lu Lihong didn't tell Yan Ling what happened on the phone, and Yan Ling didn't ask any more questions. Anyway, the matter was over. Just when everyone thought they could spend the Spring Festival in peace, after two o'clock in the afternoon on the second day of the first lunar month, several guests came to the Chi family. These guests disturbed the peace of the Chi family.