"Do you think I would really do such a stupid thing?" Pei Yunchuan laughed as he said it.

Yanling was stunned for a moment when she saw him smiling. It seemed like this was the first time she had seen Pei Yunchuan smile like this since she joined the company. In her impression, Pei Yunchuan had always been an unsmiling and aloof person, but it turned out that he could also laugh.

"Okay, that's it for today, you go back too."

Yan Ling nodded in agreement, then went to wash her hands carefully, then went to the dressing room to change out of her white coat. All office areas are getting darker and darker, except for Pei Yunchuan's office, which still has lights.

Yan Ling still had to go to the office to get something, and by the way, she wanted to borrow the company phone to call Jin Qiuhai and ask him to come over and borrow it from her.

Yan Ling turned on the light, walked to Ye Zhen's position, picked up the receiver, and quickly dialed a series of numbers. After the connection, the ring rang for a long time but he didn't answer. Then she dialed Jin Qiuhai's page, but after waiting for ten I couldn't wait for his call back for a few minutes.

"Xu Yanling, let me see you off."

Yan Ling turned around and glanced. Pei Yunchuan was standing not far from her. Jin Qiuhai never called back. If she missed this opportunity, she might have to stay in the office tonight. It would be inconvenient to stay here for one night. Yan Ling made a decision quickly: "Okay, thank you manager." Yan Ling had already put her bag on her back.

The two went downstairs, and the front desk was already empty.

It wasn't until they got in the car that the two of them gradually began to talk. Vision was poor at night and fatigue was more likely to occur if it was too quiet. Yan Ling started chattering next to her: "When did the boss go to study abroad? How many years did he stay there?" ?”

Pei Yunchuan said: "I went there after graduating from high school and stayed for ten years in total. I had no intention of coming back, but Mr. Wang was my buddy since I was a kid. He asked me not to come back."

Yan Ling said with a smile: "The boss is also a person who values loyalty and friendship."

"Of course." Pei Yunchuan focused on driving, and he added: "I discovered you from a pile of resumes. The answer sheets you have submitted in the past few days clearly tell me that my original choice was not wrong. Please follow carefully. I’ll do it, and you’ll reap the rewards when this project succeeds.”

Yan Ling smiled slightly. What was more important to her now was the accumulation of experience.

After arriving at Ji'er, Yan Ling thanked Pei Yunchuan again and again. Pei Yunchuan said: "It's okay. I won't work overtime if I can. You, a woman, are in danger."

"I understand, boss, be careful on your way back." She waved goodbye to Pei Yunchuan after getting off the car.

It was already past ten o'clock when she got home. I took a nap for more than an hour before, but now I feel more energetic. Chi Zhengrong was watching a variety show at home.

Yan Ling put down her bag and said, "You are glad to come back today."

"This is my home, of course I want to come back. Didn't Qiu Hai send you back tonight?"

Yan Ling said doubtfully: "How do you know?"

"I saw a white car. Isn't Qiu Hai's black car?"

Yan Ling didn't expect this. She said, "I forgot. I worked overtime and our boss sent me back."