Qiu Hai's mother Lin Xiu'e went out and saw the bicycle under the eaves, but her son was not there, so she shouted twice at the top of her lungs: "Qiu Hai! Qiu Hai!"

Jin Qiuhai couldn't ask anything from Yan Chun, so he returned home.

Lin Xiu'e looked solemn when she saw her son coming out of the Xu family's house, and hurriedly pulled her son into the house.

"That idiot from the Xu family is missing. Does this have anything to do with you?"

Under her mother's gaze, Qiu Hai shook his head without changing his expression and said, "How could it have anything to do with me? I don't know anything. If the Xu family hadn't called the school, I wouldn't have known about it at all." Qiu Hai Anxious to clear the relationship, he knew that if the Xu family knew the situation, not only would Yanling's condition be in danger, but he would also be beaten to death by the Xu family.

"Why did such a nice girl just disappear after saying she didn't see her? Someone in the village saw her sitting in your car that day, and the Xu family kept asking about it. They thought I asked you to hide that fool. The Xu family will wait for you I’m back, so you have to speak politely when I ask you. We are all neighbors, and it’s not easy to get along with people who just keep their heads down and don’t look up all day long, causing trouble.”

Qiu Hai knew in his heart that he comforted his mother with a few words.

After all, Lin Xiu'e felt sorry for her son who didn't get good food outside. There happened to be a fish at home, so she wanted to go and slaughter the fish.

There are only two people in the Jin family, mother and son. Qiu Hai's father died when he was five years old, and his grandparents are also gone. He was studying outside, and his mother was alone at home. There is a large picture frame on the wall, and various small black and white photos are stored in the picture frame. Their family doesn’t even have a family photo. The only photo left by his father is the photo of him sitting on his father's lap in the photo studio when he was three years old.

If you look closely, you will see that he looks nothing like his father. His facial features are similar to those of his mother. There was a radio on the table, and Qiu Hai turned it on before doing his homework.

The Xu family came back from the fields just before dark.

Li Guiying knew that Qiu Hai was back, so she went to Jin's house to question Qiu Hai without saying anything.

Jin Qiuhai had already been prepared in his heart. When facing Li Guiying's aggressive questioning, he pretended to be at a loss. Seeing that Li Guiying couldn't ask anything, he let Qiu Hai go.

"You go to school in the city. If you find out anything, you must tell our family."

Qiu Hai also deliberately asked: "Is it possible that Yan Ling ran to the city? She has a bad mind and doesn't know the way."

Li Guiying said: "So she must have really been lost and must have been abducted by traffickers. She is a fool and I don't know where she will be sold... Even if the price is good, it has nothing to do with our Xu family. We, the Xu family, support her." I’ve been with her for seventeen years, but I haven’t lost a penny.”

Listening to Li Guiying's tone, she didn't really feel sorry for her daughter's fate outside. What she felt was that the Xu family was not in good hands.

Qiu Hai asked casually: "Then does Brother Xu want to get married?"

"This stupid marriage is all the fault of this idiot. The Wang family would have stopped long ago before they could benefit from it. This idiot not only harmed herself, but also harmed her brother." Li Guiying gritted her teeth as she spoke.