Chapter 45 Birthday girl

Start from the beginning

'Goodmorning', I whispered.

'Goodmorning' she whispered back. 'Good way to wake up' she smiled a little. Ashley removed her arms and crawled out of bed.
She grabbed a big book from her desk and before I knew she dropped it to the floor which caused Sarah and Regan to wake up immediately.

'Holy shit',Regan cursed.

Ashley smirked and said 'This is for spying in my house. Now lets eat breakfast' she hold out her hand so I could grab it and step out of bed.

Regan and Sarah took place at the kitchen table while I was making cereal for us. I tried to make but the arms around my waist were a distraction.

'Better than a hangover right?' Ashley whispered and kissed my neck. I whimpered a little. That right there was a huge distraction.

'Next time you better kiss my cheek'

'Not when you look like that', she commented.

'Think of our promise. Your birthday is tomorrow. Be patient'

'Fine but actually seeing you is a good thing too. Way better than through skype.'

Regan and Sarah were full of questions to Ashley. She didnt answer them all because some were personal and she isnt the best company you can have in the morning.
It surprised me I knew most of the answers to the questions.

For some reason Regan and Sarah wanted to swim. So we let them. More time for ourselves.

Ashley sat next to me on the couch in the living room. Her arm around me.

'You were moody last night. Why?'

'Its not that I didnt want to see you, I just realised my birthday is near and I hate it. Just another huge gift from my parents what is supposed to make me happy and pleased so I would forgot about them not being really there for me'

'I am sorry. I wish I could change it for you babe.'

I turned my head to have a really good look on her and that was when she kissed me. Not a quick kiss, this one was passionate and relaxing. I waited too long to feel this again. Her lips against mine, just moving with each other.

'I forgot what a great kisser you are', Ashley smirked at me. She started moving to my neck.

'Dont forget our promise babe' I said to her before it starts to get too intense and there will be no turning back then.

'Fuck it', she said and started sucking. She knows the spots where I am weak.

I quickly stood up before I let her continue. Knowing I would let her...
'Only one more day, we can handle that'

'But baby do you know how hard this is for me? I mean we were apart and sometimes I got so horny I had to help myself. I thought it was ridiculous because I have a wonderful girlfriend who can do that. It sucked.'

'You will have a great birthday babe. We should jump in the pool as well'

'No' she shook her head. 'You will be wearing a bikini, I cant handle that.'

I looked her if she was serious. I mean I feel flattered but if she is serious about this, I feel bad about our promise.

'You should swim with Regan and Sarah. Protect them from having sex in the pool, only we can do that and I am not getting laid so they won't either'

'Ew. I dont want to think about that. As for as I know Sarah is a virgin.'

'Yeah but Regan isnt', Ashley smirked. 'I am going to unpack my things and take a shower. See you later' she said and kissed my cheek.