Disclaimer

Greetings, sweet reader

How are you? Hope you're fine...

Thank you for choosing my book, I assure you will love the story.

Copyright ©️ 2024, His Dame, belongs to Malaktodevil. No part may be copied resold or printed in any form.

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

For permission requests, write to the publisher.

This book is my first draft version.
If you do not like my work please just leave it. I wrote this book as I wanted and if you want to humiliate please do not proceed further.

The pictures I have used or not mine, I have taken them from Pinterest and edited them to my liking.
The characters used in this story are all fictional and the story is the author's imagination it is not related to the real world.

There may be some chapters which contain triggering content which is not to spread negatively, this story is just an escape from reality.

And again thank you so much for choosing my story.

Please do vote, comment and share...
Thank you
Malak 🤍