29 | Halloween Party

Start from the beginning

  We soon started to drive away from my house, Rome driving to our destination.

  "Who's throwing the party?" I asked, starting to draw invisible circles on Rome's hand that has a tight grip to my thigh. Veins are bulging underneath his skin, twitching as I torment him with my soft touch.

  "Nigel Roman," He answered, his eyes focusing on the road, "He's a total snob. Brags about his money every chance he gets."

  I hum, nodding my head.

  "He's the one Bella slept with," He said.

  Turning to look at him, I feel his hand starting to tighten around my flesh. Pain starts to form, but it weirdly turns me on.

  "Oh," I breathed out, staring at him with wide eyes. I feel his fingers get closer to my throbbing pain — I don't think he notices it.

  His hands were turning white with his jaw starting to clench and tighten. "He was one of my best mates and he fucking slept with her."

  I'm trying my best to comfort him, but I can't help but feel the euphoria that is starting to explode from the pain he's causing from my thigh.

  "Rome," I warned, my chest starting to heave up and down. His car starts to go fast, the wind entering the vehicle from the rolled down window.

  He turned to look at me, his eyes falling to his hand that turned white. Finally noticing the pain he's causing he releases his grip, "Shit. Sorry."

  I shake my head, steadying my breath, "It's okay. Don't worry."

  Looking at me with doubt and regret, he nods, averting his eyes back to the road, leaving me confused and messy.

  What the fuck was that about? I was turned on by Rome's rage?

  Ever since me and Rome slept together last night, I've craved more. I want more.

  It's weird.

  After a thirty minute drive, we arrived. Rome parks his car in-front of the mansion that lit up the entire neighbourhood. Beams of colourful lights escape through the window as the music flows through the entire house.

  People dressed in costumes are stationed outside, leaning against the bricked walls whilst smoking cigarettes or joints.

  Me and Rome exited the Porsche, people starting to look our way. Rome locks it before standing beside me, his arms snaking around my waist to pull me in.

  I feel his body tense. His hand started to shake as we walked through the crowded place, people giving us intense stares.

  "Their staring," He whispers, anxiety obviously starting to play with him.

  "Let them," I replied, looking up at him, "They don't matter."

  Rome nods, and I start to guide him through the mansion, forcing myself between the sweaty bodies. I eventually find the kitchen, witnessing all of the different alcohol lying on the counter.

  "What do you want?" I tried to scream over the blasting music, looking at Rome who was glued to my side, his hand not removing from my waist.

  He's like a puppy. Always following his owner.

  I nod towards the drinks once Rome's face scrunched in confusion. After realising what I said, he points towards the beer can.

  Rolling my eyes, I bend over the counter-top, I reach for the can of beer before handing it to him. Afterwards, I start pouring coke and vodka into a red plastic cup and straight vodka into shot glasses.