I resolve myself to do what I think is right.

"I trust you to keep our parents safe, shingo." I say while leaving him with my communicator.

"Use that to contact me, make sure to press only the crown button. Otherwise, it might connect us to everyone in our group."

"Got it! Take care, big sis."

I have this strong urge to ruffle his hair. But that will look weird with me being younger now.

I give him a final smile and transport to where Setsuna is.

Setsuna POV

I frown as I see the future has changed. It's a minor event but, any changes to the timeline makes me nervous.

I can see our princess fighting against Queen Nehelenia by herself. She wins by sealing her back inside a mirror. But she won't be able to do it alone, I see her traveling to Elysion through her connection with the Prince, to meet Helios.

"Setsuna... I see you were waiting for me."

"Princess...You came to ask how to get to Elysion and gain the power of dreams, to seal Queen Nehelenia again."

"You know that this is a fight amongst people of the Moon. Queen Nehelenia is my aunt, and she has broken through the seal my mother placed on her. She only broke through because people are losing hope in their dreams. So, it is my duty to seal her again."

"I just wish you could allow us to help."

"I need everyone to help defend Earth while I work on this mission. My aunt will use her subjects to try to steal the people's Dream Mirror. She has already hindered me by forcing me into my childhood body."

"Princess...Helios has already been captured. His soul has been hiding inside the purest Dream Mirror as Pegasus. You must find him if you want the power of Dreams."

"Whose dream is he hiding in?"

"Who else? Our Prince is the holder of the Golden Crystal, and the Ruler of Elysion."

"I see...then I must enter his dream using our crystal's connection."

"Please be careful."

"Pluto...Don't tell them where I am. Please, this is my duty as my mother's daughter. If they say anything, then tell them that my order is for them to prevent the Dark Moon Circus from stealing the Dream Mirrors. That is their top priority."

"Understood, I'll tell Saturn that our role is to support the Inners."

"No, I want the Outer Ladies to make sure Mamoru is safe. I know he's strong and has the Shintennou knights but, I suspect he might get attacked when he's alone."

"Understood. We will protect his highness."

"Thank you." I hug Setsuna and transport to Mamoru's side.

He should be sleeping now. Normally, he'll wake up by just sensing me.

'He must be exhausted.'

I use the crystal to harmonize with the Golden Crystal and enter his dream.

The first layer is his dream of our wedding. The Earth and Moon Kingdom is at peace.

'I knew you would share my dream, my prince.'

I dive deeper and into Elysion's forest. I quickly sit down and call for Pegasus.

'The Moon Princess...It has been a while.'

He says as he allows me to pet him.

'It has indeed, I believe the last time was a millennium ago.'

'Yes but, unfortunately our reunion is due to a good cause.'

'Indeed. I have heard that you are in hiding because of Queen Nehelenia. I have come to ask you to lend me your powers. Only the powers of the Silver Crystal and yours can seal her back.'

'I was originally going to lend my power to your child. She has the blood of my prince,however, the future has changed. Although she is still the purest dream holder, she is no longer in this timeline. She hasn't crossed over.'

'You mean Chibiusa?'

'Yes. Therefore I stayed here in my prince's dream, knowing you will come to find me. Nehelenia has made one mistake. She put you into a child's body to hinder you but, I can only grant my power to the purest child with the purest dream.'

'But my dream is the same as your prince?'

'Exactly. Prince Endymion is the owner of the Golden Crystal because he is the guardian of Earth. In turn, he also guards Elysion but, that can only be possible if he has the purest dream as well.'

'So if I have the same dream, and in my current state...I fit the conditions perfectly.'

'Correct. Please, make use of this crystal ball if you ever need to contact me. This wand and brooch to access my powers.'

He hands me the crystal ball, pink heart broach and pink wand.

'Thank you.'