52 - One Kirby, Two Kirby. Red Kirby, Blue Kirby

Kirby: *Walks into the control room with nine other Kirbies behind him* Hi, everyone! I want you to meet Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, and Kirby!

Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, and Kirby: Poyo!

Captain Vul: Oh HELL no!!

Meta Knight: We can hardly handle one of you as it is, and yet you decided to bring in MORE?!

Kirby, smiling innocently: Yes.

Axe Knight, staring down at a clipboard as he walks into the room: Main Engine number six is all set, sir, had to do a few recalibrations and- *Looks up and stops short when he sees all the Kirbies* Oh dear gods..!

Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, and Kirby in their annoying trademark voice: Hiiiii!

Axe Knight: This is a painting from hell!! *Drops the clipboard and runs off*

Mace Knight, who had been about to also walk into the room: Hm-? What is- *Sees all the Kirbies* Oh sweet Nova! Abandon ship!! Everyone run!!! *Runs off after Axe*

Kirby: Hmph, well that's kind of rude. We haven't even done anything...yet.

Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, and Kirby: *Running around the control room, pressing and pulling all the buttons, levers, and wires they can find*

Captain Vul: Ack!! STOP THEM!!

Meta Knight: At this point...I have nearly given up.

*A transformer blows when the Kirbies manage to short a bunch of circuits*

*After being electrocuted by the small explosion, the Kirbies begin to panic and run around blindly while poyoing feverishly*

*Since Meta Knight isn't doing anything and the other knights ran off, Vul starts grabbing the Kirbies and chucking them down the trash chute*

*The real Kirby quietly sneaks out during all this commotion, only to trip and fall head-first into Sailor Dee's mop bucket*

Sailor Dee: That's what you get for spoiling Dora and the Lost City of Gold for me, Kirby!!

Kirby: *Muffled bucket poyos*