It Hurts

We stepped into the shower sighing in relief as the warm water got to us. I hesitated for a moment before fully getting in, remembering the bandage still on my arm. "Ava, is it supposed to get wet?" Ava looked at my arm which I was holding out of the water. "Yea I think so, the doctor made sure you'd be able to get it wet, the bandage will dry." I nodded and gave a small 'hm' before fully getting in. The warm water felt really good against my skin, I hadn't showered in a day or two so this felt nice. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back letting the water drip through my hair. After a minute I opened my eyes and looked to Ava, who had been watching me the whole time. I blushed feeling a little subconscious. 

"W-what..?" I looked down shyly bring my arm up to cover myself slightly. "Nothing.." She said while looking me up and down. She looked into my eyes and bit her lip making my mind spiral. "Baby, just wash yourself! okay?" I said half laughing. She pouted her lip and looked away while grabbing some soap. She washed her body while I washed my hair, and then vice versa. I was about to put conditioner in my hair before she stopped me. "Can I..?" I looked at her with a slight smile on my face. "Of course baby..." She put some conditioner in her hand and started moving it through my hair. She worked her way up before starting to massage my head. 

My eyes fluttered closed as she rubbed it through the roots of my hair. It felt really good, felt relaxing and comforting. "Feel good baby?" I nodded giving her a small 'mhmm'. She eventually let go and started to rinse it all out. I sighed before turning around and grabbing some conditioner, which I then began rubbing into her hair. I did the same to her which she did to me before rinsing it out. "There you go baby, all done." I turned around to turn off the water but she than quickly grabbed my hips turning me around.

"I don't want to get out yet." I blushed as she brought herself inches from my face. She brought her hand to my jaw and gripped it tightly, bringing my mouth closer to hers. She pressed her lips against mine making me whimper. She slowly backed me into the wall still having her lips attached to mine. She eventually slid in her tongue and started to make out with me. Water dripped down between us, dripping from our foreheads down to our chins.

She brought herself closer to me, deepening the kiss. She then moved her leg in between mine, all of a sudden pushing her knee onto my heated core. "F-fuck..." I whimpered against her lips as I felt my hips slowly grind on her knee. She separated our lips, biting my lowered lip before letting go. My eyebrows furrowed together as she rubbed her knee against me. "You like that baby...?" She smirked while I looked at her eyes which grew with lust. She then removed her knee making me groan. "W-wha.. why'd you stop..?" I was disappointed at the lack of friction between my legs now. "you didn't answer me." I looked down shyly. "Sorry.." She smiled at me before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I watched as she reached her hand down rubbing her fingers through my slick folds. "uh.. Ava.. shit.." I whimpered while biting my lip trying to hold back my moans. "You like that?" It was so hard to get the words out but I muttered a small 'yes' just loud enough for her to hear. "good girl..." She stared into my eyes as she slowly pushed in two of her fingers. My hips bucked forward and I let out a loud 'Fuck' before she quickly covered my mouth with her other hand.

"Baby be quiet... You don't want your mom or brother hearing us... do you?" I quickly shook my head as I squeezed my eyes shut once she moved her fingers slightly. I moaned against her hand as she thrusted them in and out at a steady pace. She removed her hand from my mouth and brought it down to my other leg, making it lift up onto her waist. I gasped at the new angle and she curled her fingers. "Fuck Ava... S-so good.." She gave me a satisfied smile as she slowly pulled her fingers out admiring how much of my fluid were coating them.

She placed the tips onto my bottom lip. "Suck." I obliged and took her fingers in my mouth, tasting myself. I was worried we were done after she took her fingers out, because I didn't finish. I suddenly watched as she got down on her knees and looked up at me. She gripped my leg again, making me lift it up as she placed it on her shoulder. She stared hungrily at my pussy before taking in my clit. I let out a sharp inhale as she swirled her tongue around it.

"A-ava.. Oh my g-god!" I quickly moved the back of my hand to my mouth, trying my best to hold back my moans. With my other hand, I gripped onto her wet hair, slightly pushing her face in deeper. She lowered her mouth more, dipping her tongue in and out of my entrance. She then stuck her tongue in and began completely devouring me. "Fuck... ahh.. m-my g-god!" I slowly started humping her face as she kept going. 

She eventually brought her mouth back to my clit, sucking on it hard, while she pushed her fingers back inside me. "Oh my God Ava! I'm g-gonna cum..!" My body slightly vibrated as I was so close. I felt myself reach cloud nine and my entire body had a euphoric feeling rush through me as she curled her fingers. My pussy convulsed around her fingers as she slowing moved them in out making me ride out my high.

She brought herself back up while licking the fluids off her fingers. I stood there having a hard time staying upright as my legs were too shaky. "That's was so good..." I said between heavy breaths. She stared at me with a smile on her face. She came closer and kissed me softly on the lips. "I love you." I blushed and looked into her eyes. "I love you too.." 

I went to turn around and turn the water off so we could get out, but I felt a strong stinging feeling come from my arm. "Fuck!" I winced as I looked down to my arm. Ava looked at me confused. "What's wrong?" I noticed the bandage on my arm has fallen off due to the wetness from the water. Ava picked the bandage off the shower floor and set it to the side. "It's okay, we can put a new one on." I furrowed my eyebrows together as I held my arm.

"I know.. but it hurts!" The water from the shower hitting the wounds made it hurt, especially with the hot water, it made it hurt BAD. Ava felt around behind me, turning off the water. Blood was slightly dripping down my arm from the water running down it. I felt tears start to run down my face as the stinging pain hurt too much. "Please baby.. it hurts!" We stepped out of the shower and she wrapped a towel around me. "hey, its okay, I'll help, just try to relax."

I whimpered and groaned because of the pain while I watched her rummage through the cupboards, trying to find the supplies the doctor gave us. After a minute she had grabbed the cream and a new bandage, a long with a cloth to wipe up the extra blood. She looked at me before bringing the cloth down on my arm, trying her best to be gentle. I winced in pain as she cleaned up the blood. "I know baby. I'm sorry.. but I gotta clean it." She set the cloth down and opened the cream.

"Okay, the doctor said this cream is gonna sting a lot at first, okay? If it hurts a lot, you can squeeze my hand." She gave me her hand and I gripped it tightly. I nodded for her to go before she began rubbing the cream on. I scrunched up my face and clenched my jaw while squeezing her hand."Fuck!" I yelled out making her jump. She did her best to do it quickly and then wrapped the new bandage on. 

"There, okay baby all done." She stood up and pulled me In for a hug. My arm shook slightly as it still hurt, but it was slowly going away. She pulled away and looked at me. "Okay lets dry off and get dressed, hm?" I nodded as she dried herself and wrapped the towel around herself. We both walked out into my room as I began going through my drawers, trying to find something for her to wear. I picked out some short shorts I never wear, and one of my baggy sweaters. 

"here." I handed them to her as she begun putting them on. I went and I grabbed my clothes and put the on as well. After a little while, we heard a knock on the door. "Are you guys okay in there? I heard yelling.." I looked over to Ava with a worried expression on my face. She looked towards the door and spoke. "Yeah we're okay, I was just helping Billie with her bandage.." I was hoping that she didn't hear any other noises... "alright, by the way Finneas left, but he says he'll meet you at the show tonight." 

"Alright, thanks mom!" I said to her before she walked away. I looked over to Ava who was now sitting on the edge of the bed. I guess she knew by the way I was looking at her she knew what I wanted. "come here baby." She held her arms out as I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She backed up onto the bed, laying her head on the pillow. I laid on top of her with my head resting on her chest. She had one hand rested on my back and one on the top of my head. 

"you just wanna take a small nap before the show Billie?" I nodded and slowly closed my eyes. I felt Ava kiss the top of my head before she let out a soft exhale and letting herself fall asleep too.

.

.

A/N

So... Cute chapter.. I guess? Next chapter or two is gonna get a little intense.. so just prepare yourself, also thanks for being patient with me :)

1804 words