Please Mommy...

**SMUT WARNING**

I shoved her up against the wall as she pulled my head towards her kissing me harshly. She was so eager for anything, I just obliged and kept going with her. I felt her legs start to wrap around me, so I placed My hands on her hips, lifting her while carrying her around my waist. She slipped her tongue in my mouth, twirling it around with mine. We fought eachother for dominance, but I won. 

We breathed against each others mouths heavily as she started to grind her hips against mine. It was dead silent in the house. All you could here was heavy breathing and our lips moving together. Her lips were so soft and felt so good against mine, we fit together like two puzzle pieces. I felt a bit of drool start to drip down my chin as we continued making out. 

I moved my hands down to her lower back and carried her towards my bedroom. Once we walked through the doorway I placed her down on the floor standing there, as I turned to lock the door behind me. As soon as the door was shut I went back to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. I instantly attacked her neck with my lips while placing a hand around her throat, tilting her head up to give me more access.

"B-Billie..." She moaned quietly as I sucked and bit at the soft spots on her neck. She reached her arm up and ran her fingers through my hair. I loved it when she did that, I can't wait to feel her tugging at my roots begging and moaning relentlessly.

I deattched my lips and pushed her back onto the bed, while crawling on top of her. I straddled her hips and took off my sweater. I went back to making out with her while my hands ran up and down her body. I moved my hands around her hips, putting them underneath the hem of her sweater. I started to lift it up, pulling it over her head, just to toss it on the floor with my own sweater.

I kissed down her jawline all the way to her collarbone, leaving as many hickies as I could. Her skin tasted so sweet, it had a sweet sickening smell to it that made butterflies form in my stomach. I was so in love with this girl. I then stuck out my tongue licking from her collarbone, up her jawline, to behind her ear. I instantly felt her shiver beneath me. 

I felt her hands move down my body and start to fumble around with my pants. "Take them off baby.." I whispered to her. She then wrapped her hands around the top and slid them down my legs. I kicked them off making them fall onto the floor. 

I gave her one more kiss on her neck before sitting up and peeling off my shirt. Leaving me in nothing but a bra and underwear. I watched as she stared at me with her mouth watering. I was wearing a black lacy bra and underwear. The bra made it look like my tits were spilling out. I moved my hands to her waist line and pulled her shirt off. I looked down at her skirt and decided to keep it on, for now.

Now that she had more of her chest and skin exposed to me, I left more and more hickies up and down her body. I loved how when I would kiss her belly, it made her giggle and she would say it tickles. So cute. I snaked my hand around behind her, quickly unhooking her bra and throwing it to the floor. I stared at her chest for a moment admiring them. I then lowered my head and started flicking one of her nipples with my tongue making her whimper.

"S-shit.. Billie, p-pleasse.." I looked up at her and watched as her eyebrows furrowed together once I took her nipple into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it while sucking, making Ava squirm and moan beneath me. I reached my other hand up beside me and played with her other boob, pinching her nipple.  

I left a dark hickie on her right boob making me feel pleased with myself. I eyed her up and down as she was still trying to grind her hips on something. "How bad do you want me baby?" I stared down at her waiting for an answer. "S-so bad Billie... please." 

I gave her a wicked smirk while bringing my hand underneath her skirt. I pressed firmly on her clothed center making her hips buck. "S-shit.." She watched my every move, waiting for me to just fuck her. I rubbed my fingers up her thighs, hooking them around the string of her underwear. I slowly slid them down her legs as I watched her desperate face beg me to do anything. I bunched the bottom of her skirt up so I could get a clear view of her bottom half.