I Love you

I pulled up to Ava's place and parked the car in her driveway. I looked over at her and she was getting ready to leave the car. "I'll pick you up at six okay?" She looked at me confused. "You're not coming in?" I looked around nervously. "I didn't think you would want me to..." She giggled at me and shut the door. "Come on!" She shouted. I stepped out of the car and followed behind her.

She walked to her door and unlocked it, both of us stepping inside. I looked around admiring all the pictures around the walls. She watched me as I walked around curiously. I turned and she grabbed my hand bringing us to her room. We entered her room and I looked around. She had light grey walls with random pictures here and there of her and her friends. I looked at one of the pictures and recognized my brother.

"How long have you known my brother?" She looked over to me as I eyed the picture. "I've known him for awhile now, he used to talk about you a lot, he kinda stopped over time though..." I let out a small 'hmm.' "I'm surprised it took me so long to meet you." I smiled at her and watched a bit of pink spread across her cheeks. She walked around gathering some things and heading into the bathroom. "I'm going to hop in the shower, you can stay here if you want. The tv remote is on the nightstand. Make yourself comfortable Billie." She gave me a cute smile as I nodded.

I was pretty much ready for our date, I didn't have much I needed to do. I looked over to her bed and decided I would make myself comfortable. I laid back on her bed feeling my body being absorbed into the mattress. I sighed in relief as I rolled around comfortably. The bed smelt just like her, it was such a sweet smell mixed with the smell of fresh cut roses. I closed my eyes and burried myself into her mattress. 

After a few minutes I felt my eyes start to grow heavy and I quickly shot up shaking my head back and forth. I didn't want to fall asleep, I didn't need to sleep. Her bed was just so comftorable, I couldn't help it. I sat up against the head board and pulled out my phone. I started scrolling through instagram reels, smiling and laughing at a few, while liking some others. Anytime I heard my name suddenly pop up in a video, I would quickly scroll past it so I didn't ruin the night by hearing something bad.

About 15 minutes went by and I heard the sound of the bathroom door open. "Hey bab-" my attention was caught to the really small towel wrapped around Ava,  just barely covering her cleavage. I looked her up and down and she smiled. "Billie?" I quickly snapped my eyes to her face turning a light shade of red. "Y-yeah..?" 

"You enjoying yourself?" She gave a wicked smirk making me blush harder. The towel wrapped around her tightly, hugging every curve of her body. I looked her up and down again thinking of some dirty thoughts. She looked so perfect. I desperately wanted to see what was hidden underneath the small towel. I wanted to feel her, I wanted to know what she tasted like..

I shook my head away from those thoughts and looked back at her eyes which were still staring at me. My heart began to race as I watched her slowly walk towards me. She leaned forward and placed a finger below my chin, tilting it towards her.  She lowered her eyes and stared down at me. "Your so cute.. you know that?" My face turned bright red as I felt her lips softly touch mine. She pulled away and turned back around to put some clothes on. This girl was going to be the death of me.

She left me alone again as she went to put some clothes on. I looked around the room still replaying what she just did in my mind. She was so fine oh my Lord...

A few minutes went by and she walked into her room looking beautiful. She was wearing a cute baggy sweater with a skirt that went just above her knees. I looked her up and down again, admiring how beautiful she looked. She walked towards me and sat down on my lap. She rested her arms on my shoulders as I placed my hands on her waist.