Do you trust me?

"You'll see.."

.

Ava POV

We drove silently for about 20 minutes. I watched her as she drove, but looked away the odd time when she would catch me staring. She was so beautiful, everything about her was. Her sharp jawline, he smooth soft looking hair, her cute button nose, her plump lips, her perfect teeth. Everything about her was perfect, but most importantly, her eyes. They were gorgeous, I could get lost in them forever. They reminded me of this song, called 'Ocean eyes.' I didnt know who the song was by, but she for sure had them.

I feel like she had a really good personality too. I thought it was the sweetest thing for her to give up her sweater for me, someone she barely knows. She clearly cares about others really well too, she bought me food just because she knew I was hungry. She even took a photo with that person, but clearly it seemed like she really didn't really want to.

I think the biggest thing that has my mind wondering was if there was something bothering her. Im not sure what it could be, but something feels off. As soon as she took off her sweater, I noticed the bandana around her wrist, I wondered what that was about. She also kept zoning out, even when I asked her if she was okay she hesitated for a minute. I didn't want to worry about a girl I just met, but something really felt off. I'm not going to get involved though, not yet.

Billie POV

After about 20 minutes of silence I slowly pulled the car up to a spot I liked to go to sometimes, somewhere I could escape. It was a bit out of the city and had a forest around it, but it was always worth it. I parked the car and turned off the lights, but pulled out the flashlight on my phone so we could see.

I went over to the passenger side and opened the door for Ava. "Where are we?" She looked around but couldn't see much. "Just come with me.." I grabbed he hand and pulled her behind me, making us walk down a small path through some trees. After about a minute there was a small clearing with a small hill and short grass. I led her up the hill and watched her jaw drop as she saw what was at the top.

"Oh my God...  Billie!" She put her hands up to her mouth in awe as she stared over the horizon. I had brought her to this place with a small cliff on the edge where you could see the whole city and part of the ocean. It was now the evening and you could see the sun setting above the water, but also see the large buildings making up LA.

"It's beautiful, isn't It?" I stood beside her and looked at the view. "How did you ever find a place like this?" I looked over at her and admired the cute expression on her face. "I come here to escape from the real world. This is the only place I can be where nobody will find me, especially no fans or paparazzi. 

I watched as she looked back at the view. "How often do you come here?" She looked over at me and stared at my eyes. "I come here as often as I can... its just hard sometimes." I looked down and sighed. She clearly noticed and stepped closer to me. She raised her hand and placed it on my cheek, while staring up at me. "Billie, I might not know you a whole lot yet, which I want to get to know you more, but I'm always here to listen to anyone. No matter what." 

I felt my heart sink at her words. Not very often I get told something like that. I didn't think many people would even want to listen. I felt a lump grow in my throat and my eyes start to tear up. I looked down, but that just made her lower her head and stare into my eyes. She saw the redness forming and could see the hurt in them. I didn't want her to get attached to me, I didn't want anyone to. I've only known her for a few hours and I'm already getting to attached to her. 

I felt panic raise inside me. I can't do this, I can't do this to her. She's too nice to have to deal with me. She shouldn't want to deal with me. I'll cause too much stress for her, I didn't want that. She was too perfect, she doesn't deserve someone like me. I don't deserve her. I never thought I would make it to a point in my life to ever even think of a relationship, nevermind falling in love. It would be to painful for the person I was with. I always felt like if i was gonna die, I would be the one to do it to myself. I wouldn't want to have to put that weight on someone's shoulders, nevermind the angel standing infront of me.