10-from his heart to him

It had indeed been his plan to face things head on but now it seemed like there was going to be a delay.

Upon exiting the bar with Heirang, he was faced with a group of cops who had come to pick him up for an arrest. It wasn't that he didn't expected it, but the fact that it had happened so soon was bothersome rather than anything else.

He had wanted to go pay Jimin a visit but this just happened to have been his fate instead. He blamed it on that bastard at the gala with the big mouth.

"Did you have to make such a scene in the middle of the day?" The news must've caught up on what happened already so that was trouble. "And why should I care for that when you're the one who is responsible for breaking the nose of an idol?"

"He was a brat- if I didn't silence him no one would have." The police officer who sat before him seemed fed up with their talk, not wanting to deal with him anymore. And thanks to a familiar face that soon came through the door, it seemed he didn't have to as he'd wished.

Moments later, Jungkook was free from the handcuffs, now walking down the hallway of the police station with Gang Seungjae by his side. "Thanks for bailing me out."

"It wasn't easy. He wanted to sue you but I bit him back to silence him. Have some powerful friends who have a lot of information on their hands- just saying."

Jungkook chuckled while Seungjae smiled. "And you helped with a case so this is the least I can do. But putting that aside, how are things with Jimin? That scandal he's getting involved in cannot be good."

Jungkook's smile then slowly fell, eyes looking at the ground. "Yeah, that's sort of my fault." Seungjae then watched his face for a while, trying to understand what he meant. And a moment later, he scoffed. "You're the one he's kissing? Hah... very bold-"

"More like an idiot. Whatever, I'll deal with it." Seungjae nodded with a sly smile as they both stopped at their steps. "Alright... do try. But don't say I didn't tell you- he's stubborn."

"Yeah... he is."

Just then, Heirang walked in through the station's doors and ran towards Jungkook to hug him. "You're out!"

Jungkook hugged her back, face irked. "I won't be anymore if you announce it like that."

Heirang then stepped back, giggling. "Sorry- oh!" Her eyes then pointed at Seungjae before bowing. "Thank you for helping him." Seungjae hummed, smiling back as he suddenly held her hand for a shake. "And who is this pretty lady?"

Jungkook rose his brows and shook his head. "Trust me- you don't want to know. And if you do- then not in my view. I'm leaving, thanks again."

With that, he took the car keys from Heirang and walked out. Yet as he did, his eyes caught a sight of Jimin and Namjoon yelling at each other in the distance.

"Great..."

It seemed peace had never been an option in his life but that was probably his own fault anyways.

"Why are you guys here?"

Namjoon exhaled a sigh of relief before slapping him on the arm. "Why do you think- you're all over the news! I came here to help you bail out because I knew a detective but it seems you already knew him. He was going to help you out either ways."

Jungkook scoffed. He remembered Joowon telling him about how he had seen Namjoon at the police station followed by Taehyung's hospitalisation and Jimin's long break. It must've been from back then. "Right... is he also the detective that helped you cover up what happened to Jimin hyung?"