7-feelings pop like soda bubbles

Anxiety was overwhelming. It was like a soda, the bubbles popping every moment of a second to release the acidic substance hence turning it into calm waters of silence. And funnily enough, Jungkook could feel those bubbles popping out of his chest with every deep breath to stretch his lungs out from the pain. 

It wasn't that he was stressed, he was worse. Putting the horrible night aside, Jimin was another factor, and now a reason for his seemingly unending confusion. He had never thought he'd feel like this, the emotions he had never imagined experiencing floating down an unstoppable river. It was weird, most definitely, but also concerning, making his heart beat faster even only at the thought. 

But he wanted to stop them from surging further, knowing that what lay'ed beyond the boundaries was yet another mistake, jumping into a downfall from all he had cared for. Which, they both had cared for

Just then, a loud thud on the wall behind him was enough to startle him back to reality, making him realise that he had left the water running for longer than he'd intended. 

Closing off the sink, he took a step outside the bathroom and made his way back towards the veranda. Yet on the way, the yells which once were incoherent became more visible to the ear, soon, loud enough for him to make out what the words were. 

"...again! How could you do that- why would you corner him like that!?" 

Jungkook stopped at his steps and leaned against the door of the kitchen, his ears twitching at the same voice he had once heard moan like an angel. Right... it was unforgettable

"What was I supposed to do? You're not telling me anything!" 

And now it was Taehyung who spoke, his deep voice recognisable almost anywhere. 

"I told you- there is nothing to tell you about!" 

"SO what then? I'm supposed to believe you got those bruises on your wrists from crashing the car into a tree? What- did the electric pole let its cables wrap around your arms and heave you up magically?" 

Jungkook was about to laugh yet didn't, instead pressed his hand over his lips to control his amusement from his mockery. "Seriously- stop it-" 

"Really? I should stop? I'm not even mentioning Jungkook being covered in blood from head to toe!" 

Jungkook pursed his lips in thought. He hadn't been that bloody. 

"Why are you forcing this so much? It's not like it concerns you-" 

"No Jimin, it does. I've been there for you whenever or wherever the place, but here you are hiding things from me. Do you really think I'm that dense or are you just playing with me?"

"It's nothing like that! I just.... as I said, there is nothing to tell you. You're being paranoid-" 

Jimin's voice sounded to be slightly trembling, making Jungkook get the urge to meddle in their argument. But just as he took a small step forward, Taehyung's voice suddenly became louder, yelling at the latter in desperation almost. "Fine- call me that! But you're not making any sense, forget giving me a reason so I can understand! You haven't spoken to me properly ever since your return from Milan. I thought we were best friends- I thought we confided in each other- but now it just seems like you don't even care anymore." 

After taking a breath in he continued, not letting the latter speak or mutter a word at all. "Who was the one that was there for you when you were running away? Who was it that offered you his hand when you needed an escape, someone to talk to- it was me! Me and I've always given you what you needed without asking for a return-"