4-thoughts consumed by desire

In his daily life, the common male would experience over more than ten emotions. Or, that is what Jungkook had concluded after counting it for himself.

Yet after the moment just before, he had ended up counting fifty other more which he could not name, nor come to comprehend. And now here he was back at the library, staring at the books rather intensely. He wasn't sure on what to make out of the situation, but knew good as well that there was now no possible way for him to forget that face as he'd intended to.

That face, which had been flushed with pink and red, while sweat dripped down that very pure skin, giving it the illusion that it could be made of porcelain. And now adding to his memory, that body which he had also caught a glimpse of was now almost engraved in his mind.

He could not help but visualise not only the image, but also the scene, making it repeat in his mind like a broken tape. And every time it repeated, he would realise something which he hadn't before, making this situation ridiculously unforgettable even more.

So he shook his head once then twice before frowning back at the books, but did not end up realising that someone had come in just then. "What did they do wrong?"

The voice that spoke was mellowly raspy, leaving a hint of sweetness behind which continued to linger in his ears, making his spine shiver with goosebumps followed right after. "What, who?" He asked back, only to earn a chuckle. "The books. You're staring at them like they're at fault. What could they have possibly done?"

The footsteps then began approaching, making Jungkook's heartbeat become faster than before. And as they stopped right beside him, he could not help but catch a glance, which later turned into intense staring once again. "And.. now you're staring at me... is something wrong?"

Jungkook swallowed, shaking his head. The lips before him were red and had been clearly bitten and sucked on, yet the man who owned them did not seem to even have the slightest shame in showing them. That made him feel somehow enraged and ended up grabbing from his collar before pulling him in. "W-what's wrong? Jungkook-"

"Relax. I'm just fixing your collar. It was loose and crooked." That made the latter let out a soft sigh, to which Jungkook made a bitter expression at. "Seriously... fix how you look at people."

"I could say the same. You were angry and stubborn the last time we met and now you're acting like a total pushover. Are you sorry or just completely dumb, make up your mind already." Jimin grabbed from his wrist, both of their eyes met together in frowning. "Don't call me that, I already had a rough day as it is."

Jungkook scoffed as he pulled his grip away and pointed his gaze directly at him in observation. "Right... surely must've. Where were you even? I searched but couldn't find you."

Jimin oh'ed, eyes looking at the ground while fiddling with his fingers. "I was at the big office on the other side of the corridor."

No he wasn't.

"Did you get that work thing done? You said you were going to meet with someone."

Jimin then swallowed, his eyes now pointed to his left. "Right... yeah it worked out just fine. We had a calm talk."

Yet his attire and messy hair said otherwise.

"Right... I'm glad then. Who even was it? A producer or something?"

Jimin shook his head, biting his lip. "No, he was... well..."

Was he now out of lies or was the stalling intentional to avoid his gaze while thinking of a lie? Jungkook could not guess so he let him be to see.