⁂ Crazy Doctor's Murderer 25- Memories ⁂

Chen Keqing told Zhan Zhao mysteriously that everything pointed to the revenge of Hao Ling.

Zhan Zhao wanted to ask more about the reason and what happened on the island back then, but Chen Keqing just laughed and said,

"All I can tell you is..."

Looking at Chen Keqing's expression, Zhan Zhao knew that she was prepared.

"I will not leave the police station. It is your responsibility to protect me. In addition, I want to remind you something."

A bright smile appeared on Chen Keqing's face, looking at Zhan Zhao,

"Everything I own should belong to me originally, and you can't sue me. Help me catch that Avenger, whether she is Hao Ling or a ghost. I only remind you that if you don't catch her, you will have more and more troubles, and more and more people will die!"

Zhan Zhao frowned and stared at her for a moment, then suddenly stood up and walked outside the door.

"Cat?"

Bai Yutang saw that Zhan Zhao seemed to have a worried look on his face, so he had a hunch that something had happened.

When Zhan Zhao came out, he asked Bai Yutang,

"Is there anyone protecting Xue Qin?"

"Always have."

Bai Yu Tang nodded.

"Call and ask if anyone is still there."

Zhan Zhao was worried.

After a while, Bai Yutang answered the call of the police officer on duty and received the news that Xue Qin was still there and safe.

Zhan Zhao breathed a sigh of relief and turned back to look at Chen Keqing in the interrogation room.

"Cat, she seems to have something up her sleeve."

"The one who died was Cen Yi or Cen Yi's brother?"

Bai Chi wondered,

"I looked at Cen Yi's introduction before, and there didn't seem to be any mention of brothers in the family members column."

Bai Yutang frowned and said:

"So, someone killed Cen Yi's brother and created the illusion that Cen Yi was dead. What about the real Cen Yi? Where did he go?"

Everyone shook their heads blankly.

"I found something else."

Ma Xin hooked her fingers at everyone and motioned for them to go to the forensic autopsy room to have a look.

When everyone walked into the room, they saw that the autopsy on the body of Cen Yi's brother who suddenly appeared had been completed. Gong Sun looked at the report and found that it was basically close to the presumed cause of death, which was that he died in a car accident.

"That's what I find strange here."

Ma Xin pointed to a burn mark on the deceased's right arm and asked,

"Look at it, does it look familiar?"

Everyone looked at it for a while, then nodded and said in unison,

"The tattoo is in a similar position to Yu Xiao Feng's arm and is about the same size, but the pattern is gone and replaced by burns!"

"This is to use burns to cover the tattoo. It is one of the very ancient ways of removing tattoos."

Gong Sun lowered his head and looked,

"But there is a very serious problem!"

Everyone was waiting for him to say it.

"I thought it was strange before!"

Ma Xin also nodded and looked at the corpse's arms with Gong Sun.

"What? Don't be so pretentious!"

Zhan Zhao urged the two of them anxiously.

At this moment, they heard a woman's voice coming from behind,

"Based on the condition of the scar, this burn was caused in childhood, which means this person already had a tattoo when he was a child."

Everyone was startled when they heard the sound, and quickly turned around, only to see two people standing at the door.

Everyone knew one person, Yang Fan, who was yawning. His shift was over, and he suddenly ran over for no apparent reason.

The other person standing next to Yang Fan was a beautiful woman. Some people knew her and some didn't. Bai Chi yelled in surprise,