⁂ Lucky Killer 09 Big Secret ⁂

After Lian Qian Zhong took down Shu Li, she still smiled while sitting on the sofa and stared at Zhan Zhao,

"Hey, you are so smart; how did you know?"

"Some insignificant details."

Zhan Zhao smiled indifferently and asked,

"You did do the threatening letter, right?"

"So what?"

Lian Shu Li asked rhetorically.

"Asshole!"

Lian Tong Li's face turned pale with anger,

"You... Why are you doing this kind of thing?!"

"Is it just for fun?"

Lian Shu Li looked away and muttered in a low voice,

"What are you doing so seriously."

"You... Are simply lawless!"

Lian Tong li wanted to wave her hand but stopped Chen Hui Fen and Lian Qian Zhong.

"If you spoil her so much, she will become more lawless, and sooner or later, she will be killed by herself!"

Lian Tong Li was very furious,

"A Zhong!"

As soon as his voice fell, a man walked in from outside, wearing a suit and a flat head. At first glance, he should be a bodyguard.

"Lock her up for me!"

Lian Tong Li yelled,

"She's not allowed to leave the room for a month!"

"You might as well kill me!"

Lian Shu Li's temper also came up.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other; this family is messy enough!

Bai Yutang said to Lian Tong Li,

"We have something to ask her."

"Uh..."

Lian Tong Li seemed hesitant.

Zhan Zhao saw the clues and patted Bai Yutang's shoulder,

"It doesn't matter, children are just playing games, and they are bored, so they are thinking of ways to find excitement. Children in the rebellious period often see this behaviour, mainly to attract the attention of adults."

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao in a puzzled manner, and when he saw a little flash in his eyes, he knew that the Cat had an idea and nodded along with him.

"Shu Li is still young, so she must be confused for a while."

Lian Qian Zhong hurriedly helped divert her attention.

A Zhong's bodyguard took Lian Shuli upstairs, closed the door and stood at the door.

"She may still have an accomplice."

Zhan Zhao said,

"As for whether the opponent is still a little confused, then no one knows."

Lian Tong Li was taken aback, his face instantly embarrassed,

"Anyway, thank you a few police officers today; as long as you know that no one is threatening the safety of my family, it doesn't matter."

Listening to what he meant, it seemed that he wanted to see off the guests. Although Bai Yutang didn't know why Lian Tong Li suddenly changed his mind, the few words he just showed up, there must be someplace that touched the tightest string in Lian Tong's mind.